PDA

View Full Version : Nucholza..Please help an old friend out <3

percy
05-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Well I finally got around to starting my paladin. I'm almost lv 20 and been doing some research and seems like Protection is the way to level quickly with reckoning. Whats your input on this? Any suggestions you might have on a leveling build along with what weapons to use and what stats to go for. Hope this makes sense and your help is greatly appreciated.

Oh and btw you should make a pvp vid of your guys doing arena seems like you all are doing very well in standings, yeah and tell yooxra to spec out of that boring combat and go hemo lol

<3 to you all miss playing the game with ya.

Yooxra
05-21-2007, 09:22 PM
Heya. Nacho working this week normally on late in the day im sure he can help you with the pally spec later on.

Yeah hemo is great on test. Just sux having to talent swap everyday for raids hah.

Nucholza
05-23-2007, 04:20 AM
I personally don't see why people say Protection is the way to level up. Reckoning is nice and all, but when you're leveling up on mobs with barely and HP as it is, you aren't going to be using all the charges reckoning gives you. At most you'll get 1, maybe 2 procs from it if you're lucky - Since it only lasts for 8 seconds. Also, you're pretty much sinking 25 talent points into a tree for nothing that really helps you level. There just aren't really any good talents in the prot. tree to level with beside Precision since there isn't any real +hit gear at lower levels.

I reccommend going heavy retribution to level with. Seal of Command is a beast and the ret. tree really offers a lot to work with now.

Do something along the lines of:

5/5 Benediction then 5/5 Imp. BoM then 1/1 Seal of Command then 5/5 Conviction then 3/3 Crusade then 2/2 Improved Judgements then 1/1 Sanctity Aura then 3/3 2-Hand Weap. Spec. then 5/5 Vengeance then 3/3 Sanctified Judgement then 1/1 Repentance then 1/2 Imp. Sancticty Aura then 5/5 Fanaticisim then 1/1 Crusader Strike then 2/2 Imp. Sanctity Aura then 5/5 Devotion Aura then 3/3 Precision then 5/5 Divine Strength then 3/5 Divine Intellect

I don't really feel that Spiritual Focus is needed for leveling since you can just stun a mob then heal yourself or heal while bubbled or BoP on yourself. Most of the holy tree doesn't really buff your healing all that much when you're in DPS gear, so it really isn't necessary to go down to Divine Favor to level with, I'd much rather grab retriubtion talents and precision before heading over to holy.

As far as weapons go, just use whatever the best 2-H you can get your hands on. Stats you want to look for are going to be the same as a warrior (+str, +crit, +atp...etc). You don't really want to focus on +spell dmg because of the way paladin abilities work (I can go more in depth on this if you want).

And yeah...I'm going to start FRAPSing some arenas and PvE stuff soon here and make a few videos over summer.

We could use a good pally! OMG wtb Pernicholza super pally combo ftw!

percy
05-23-2007, 06:52 AM
Awesome. Thanks alot for the help. Once I turn 70 here in the next few weeks we can discuss the best all around healing spec for arenas/pve. Never make an arena team with 2 druids/3 rogues, the makeup sucks ass hehe. Liz says hi to everyone. You should see her playing her warlock, she has come a long way in the raiding scene. Her guild is running into problems keeping warlocks so she is always the only lock in gruul's lair and kara and boy she has her hands full on a few fights :) But anyway thanks again and I'll be talking to you soon :)

Onion
05-23-2007, 11:45 PM
We could use a good pally! OMG wtb Pernicholza super pally combo ftw!

Oh, I see how it is.

Nucholza
05-23-2007, 11:47 PM
Vacation more Onion imo!

Onion
05-23-2007, 11:57 PM
I'll be back in a week :(