PDA

View Full Version : BlizzCon08

Gogan
10-10-2008, 01:29 PM
So I'm sure there will be plenty of cool things to come out of BlizzCon. The first thing I saw was the announcement of the Wizard class in D3:

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/wizard.xml?rhtml=y

Check out the trailer and, in particular, the video clip for "Slow Time". The trailer takes it a step further where the character reflects all the incoming projectiles that enter the Slow Time bubble. Just about the coolest thing I've seen in some time. WTB for WoW.

Yooxra
10-24-2008, 04:38 PM
As for wow there wasn't nothing said there that was new that wasn't said a few months before. Most of the new stuff was about D3 btw that wizard class looks sweet. I actually haven't played a D game yet but i might be picking up this one. Sc2 also looks nice.

Cruci
10-24-2008, 04:49 PM
How have you played Blizzard games w/o playing Diablo bro? That game is what got me into WoW

Yooxra
10-24-2008, 04:53 PM
How have you played Blizzard games w/o playing Diablo bro? That game is what got me into WoW

I don't know, i just haven't. I wonder the samething sometimes. I kinda just went from console games final fantasy/resident evil type games to everquest to sc/wc3 to wow. I don't play many other games nowadays.