PDA

View Full Version : Current Shield Slam Records

Ciderhelm
02-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Akilleuz Prot PVP Video (EU)
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=40096

Kaktus Prt PVP Video (EU)
http://files.filefront.com/Kaktus+PvPwmv/;7827253;;/fileinfo.html

Feel free to get these posted on the EU/US Warrior forums, ye who read this (if you enjoy it).

Starcraft 2 --
Check out Minute Marker 1:05 of the Starcraft 2 Art Trailer. Terran Marines now have shields.
Another Warrior nod, Protoss Zealots have a Charge ability.
(People who know me pretty well know that I'm a huge Starcraft fan, and I expect to have a fun time when this comes out)

Summary:
w/ Berserking, top is 7318 (only self-buffed beyond that)
w/o Berserking, ~5500

other than the 7318, the others linked here are live pvp

7318 (added in!)
http://www.eventideguild.com/images/7318ss.jpg

PVP of 6728 SS w/ berserking:
http://www.eventideguild.com/images/6728ss.jpg

6571 SS w/ Berserk (Ciderhelm, Warrior)
http://www.eventideguild.com/movies/pvp43secprotvmageberserking6571ss.wmv (http://www.eventideguild.com/forums/../movies/pvp43secprotvmageberserking6571ss.wmv)

4251 SS w/o DW/Berserk (Ciderhelm, Warrior)
http://www.eventideguild.com/movies/pvp24secprotvmage.wmv (http://www.eventideguild.com/forums/../movies/pvp24secprotvmage.wmv)

smell
02-26-2007, 01:48 PM
oh mah gawd u r teh numbah won worrier.

Derenas
02-26-2007, 07:09 PM
HOW?! I don't understand..

Lucent
02-27-2007, 06:05 AM
HOW?! I don't understand.. because Ciderhelm rocks! thats how

Lucent
02-27-2007, 06:08 AM
actually, with over 500 to block + DW + Enrage + 1h spec + kick ass trinkets + WSG buff its completely possible.

Derenas
02-27-2007, 02:37 PM
I know it possible, I see the ss =] wasnt taking into account the wsg zerker

Darkanthias
02-27-2007, 05:15 PM
I was there when that SS was made, and it was in Eye of the Storm. So no wsg zerker buff.

Ciderhelm
02-27-2007, 06:32 PM
I was there when that SS was made, and it was in Eye of the Storm. So no wsg zerker buff.

...wait, you were there?

(and, it was a Berserking buff, just not a WSG one)

Derenas
02-27-2007, 07:24 PM

I win

Lucent
03-01-2007, 08:30 AM
Hey Ciderhelm, what UI Mods are you using in your Shield Slam videos? It looks sharp.

Ciderhelm
03-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Hmm...

Square Minimap, Bartender, AGUnitframes, Moveanything. Itemrack and PRAT, as well, obviously.

Bartender is really easy to set hotbars up the way I have them. AGUnitframes takes a bit more work. :)

Ciderhelm
03-07-2007, 06:16 AM
Topped it out last night before my account went inactive.

With berserking and self-buffs only.
http://www.eventideguild.com/images/7318ss.jpg

smell
03-07-2007, 05:51 PM
before your account went inactive...you done my friend?

Ciderhelm
03-08-2007, 09:18 AM
yeah. I might be back, but I'm done.

40 man to 25 man was a big drop in enjoyment for me. I'm just workin on stuff in real life now, leveling up in Vanguard, and uhhhh I've got C&C3 on preorder?

Killing KT made the entire experience very, very worth it, so I am ending on a good note. :)

Ciderhelm
03-08-2007, 09:51 AM
//edited: edited out b/c the thread has died.

smell
03-08-2007, 07:16 PM
duuuude...i would make you my russian YAK in cnc3 (lil red alert reference...)

Lucent
03-21-2007, 06:41 AM
Hey Cider, just thought i would post this here. I went with your build (little changes here and there) and built up my gear over the past month. I'm not close to being done, but i am already pleased with the outcome.

here is the armory link to my gear and build:

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Blatto

no where near finished; I've still got about 4 more items i need to pick up before I'm done. Ive got around 362 shield block value, and i have to admit its kinda funny running into rogues that hardly do any damage to me at all. I had a MS hit me for 192 (362 Blocked), and my favorite was a 14 damage eviscerate!!

I ran into two rogues, a resto druid and a warrior. I lasted long enough to kill the druid and the rogue (half the other rogue) before more of my team showed up and finished them off.

anyways here is the pic, that SS damage is with deathwish. http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/Lucenttehmang/resizedSScrit.jpg

link to a bigger picture: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/Lucenttehmang/ShieldSlamCrit.jpg

Ciderhelm
03-21-2007, 09:16 AM
How long til you get Auto-Blocker? :)

And, where is the +15 Block ring from??

Lucent
03-21-2007, 01:07 PM
How long til you get Auto-Blocker? :)

And, where is the +15 Block ring from??

working on my gnomer auto blocker. I have been running epic old hillsbrad for tokens and the bloodskull mace for a one hander.

I got the ring from a fun quest chain in shadowmoon. it starts here http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=10772

I cant wait to get my auto blocker, that'll be an additional 70.2 BV and 260 when i use it :)

Ciderhelm
03-28-2007, 02:24 AM
109 people online right now, most of them looking at this thread. setting a record viewership on the website.

Where on earth did someone link this?

Akilleuz
04-30-2007, 07:22 AM
Hey Ciderhelm

May I ask, do you still watch these forums?

Also great post on realm forum. Really impressive and helpful.

Regards
Akilleuz

smell
04-30-2007, 09:46 AM
cider? nah he's too busy with zach's mom to post here.

Oakfire
04-30-2007, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=smell;3344]cider? nah he's too busy with zach's mom to post here.

this is a hot combination

Ciderhelm
05-01-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey Ciderhelm

May I ask, do you still watch these forums?

Also great post on realm forum. Really impressive and helpful.

Regards
Akilleuz

yes! what's up??

Akilleuz
05-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Oh hello mate :D

True honor to write with the Shield slam champion

Ok here it is. I went protection after TBC came out. Started right away to get as much info about tanking in every thinkable way posible for me.
Then I read a lot about shield slams. Found out that it could actually be quite amazing dmg if you combined things and had the right eq. I searched the net for shield slam after a bit and ofc the first thing that pops at google, was Ciderhelm
After reading a big part of your amazing tanking guide, I got quite exitet
Then I saw your screenshots and videos and wtf??? I really dont get how you can do that. I have done everything I could to do it after. I got the every single item outside raiding instances that suplies me with the most block value posible.
Even got the autoblocker 600 and ofc the old scarab from Chromaggus. Everything! Except bracers from Attumen, shoulders with block value (never gotten T2 or T3 shoulders....) and I need a helm. Else everything.

Here is 2x screenies from what I have made as the biggest. Frapsed and then screenie so the quallity is not good.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8984/5121ssakilleuzvr8.jpg
This one was on a mage with 2 sunders. I got zerker buff, enrage, deathwish and autoblocker. I might get it a bit higher with a sunder more. dunno for sure.

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/9761/6266ssakilleuzje9.jpg
This one was tricky. I got critted, so enrage, using deathwish, autoblocker and got Halaa buff. Shield slamming the warrior after he got sunder, standing in zerker stance, using deathwish, using recklessness got occured by kidney shot by rogue with imp. kidney. This is possible one of the ways to make it as big as possible outside bg I think. Dunno what more should be needed.

All this is with 779 block value when using autoblocker. After this all the extra bonuses are added ofc. Im specced in deathwish, enrage, imp shield block and 1h weap spec. Dont think I miss anything with that.

Now mate! What is it I do wrong? I saw your record on ~7130 something. I cant find your profile anywhere so got no clue how your char is.

Think you could give me an explanation mate? Would be so lovely

Regards
Akilleuz

Ciderhelm
05-01-2007, 08:47 PM
There's one other item which is putting you just slightly off. If you already have this, I apologize.

Specifically, it is called the Glyph of Deflection. It's a trinket off Sapphiron that is nearly identical to Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker. The two can be equipped and activated at the same time.

.... however,
You are very, very close to my own records right now. You've definitely got more +block value gear, aside from that trinket, than I did (heck, just looking at your cloak in the screenshot).

Akilleuz
05-02-2007, 01:58 AM
Ohh they stack? :-O Jesus thats a lot of block. Well that makes a good explanation :D I never thought of that. Or even it was possible. Normally trinkets like that dont stack.

Hmm well thx alot for that :-) Also I wondrered, are you not playing anymore? I saw a post where you told how bored you had become of the game, cause of the raid reduce in players. From 40 to 25. That it was a loss to your game fun. Sorry to hear that :-( But maybe you didnt stop, since you still walk these forums.

Anyway still love your work mate :D And thx alot for taking time off to my post :-)

Akilleuz
05-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Oh btw I dont have the trinket :-(

ps. thee reason I asked about your activity, was that I havent been able to find your profile on armory so

Ciderhelm
05-02-2007, 02:22 AM
ack!

I didn't say I was *bored* of the game. The game itself is great! but no, I'm not playing, and currently don't intend to renew my subscription. I'm working on finishing up in college, and as much as I loved 30+ hours/week of raiding at every conceivable time, it just wasn't going to work out w/ life. :)

I'm playing Vanguard now. It gives me alot more personal flexibility with schedule. I wouldn't venture for a second to say it has better raiding or better Warrior class design -- it does not. But it's a worthy game with huge potential.

I'm still catching up on the Warrior forums a bit and reading new posts, as well as checking other websites as well. I saw a Prot Warrior who posted a ~4800 SS with berserking on Warcraftmovies.com and it made me wish I had hosted my own fraps clips a bit earlier. Maybe I'll throw it up there. :)

Anyway, if you are making a video for release, let me know when it's done so I can watch it.

Akilleuz
05-02-2007, 02:32 AM
ahh yeah bored was properly not what you said. Sorry about that :-)

Well it's nice you still keep yourself updated on forums. Not easy to get in contact with your kind of player so.

Yeah I made 2x movies alrdy. But those were from old High Warlord time like over a year ago. And another from like 2 month before TBC came out. All Arms and Fury dps videos.

But when you try out being top damage dealer in every single raid every week, you kinda got what you need from that part. So thats why I have gotten so much into Protection. Also being MT and raidleader now and I like it alot.

but for above, yes I intend to make a movie out from this :-) Tank dps ^^ Sounds so boring and pathetic, but I hope it will be a blast :-D So I will defently reply here when it's done. Also, too bad you don't have your ~7130 crit on video :-P Would have been awsome on warcraftmovies ^^ hehe

Lucent
05-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Hey Akilleuz,

I looked at your profile (kick ass gear btw). What i would suggest is running Heroic Ramparts to pick up the Bracer of the Daring off the last boss.

-or-

Run kara and farm Attumen for the Vambracers of Courage. that should bring your block value up an additional 30-39 points.

Block value enchant would be good too, mats arent too bad either (except the primal earths)

Onion
05-02-2007, 11:10 AM
...Even got the autoblocker 600 and ofc the old scarab from Chromaggus. Everything! Except bracers from Attumen...

Hey Akilleuz,

I looked at your profile (kick ass gear btw). What i would suggest is running Heroic Ramparts to pick up the Bracer of the Daring off the last boss.

-or-

Run kara and farm Attumen for the Vambracers of Courage. that should bring your block value up an additional 30-39 points.

Block value enchant would be good too, mats arent too bad either (except the primal earths)

L2Read imo

Akilleuz
05-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Hey Akilleuz,

-or-

Yeah as your friend postet, I alrdy know how badly I need the Courage.

What I don't understand, is the enchant. It's only block rating, for all I know. Don't think you can get with Value.

Also I know why I can't find you guys at armory. I totally forgot you are U.S. Server ^^ hehe

Ciderhelm
05-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Akill I just watched a video of yours, downloaded from Filefront. Very good quality and design. Shooting the Mage before Poly was the highlight. :)

Do you have a Decapitator by any chance? That's easily the best weapon for prot PVP imo, 40 yard range, good for killing people, slow for good burst in what time you get near a player, and the On Use isn't reduced by Armor. I miss that axe.

Akilleuz
05-03-2007, 03:20 AM
Ahh yes I know that one. From Prince. Yeah its a really nice axe. Just happend to be one of the drops, +T4 head for warriors, that I have never seen drop yet :-( But it's a really nice weapon true. And even more powerfull against casters like Mages, when being affected by frost nova. But what I didnt know, was that it ignores armor O.o Had no idea. And 40yards is quite a distance actually.

Yeah I think you saw the first movie then :-) When I became High Warlord long time ago. It was rather rare at that time. Our server only had 3 before me and they were more then less hidden´from the public. So made a vid at that time.
Try watch the second sometime mate. The dif. is in the first, I got some of the best healers behind me and in the second, I dont have a single one. Much more fun to fight like that :-)

But all that doesnt matter anymore! Now it's prot PVP :-D Which I find quite fun. The kick came from your cute little clip, where you pwn a mage with a ~5,6k and ~6,5k Shield slams crit ^^

Lucent
05-03-2007, 07:24 AM
L2Read imo

yuo win teh intranet!1!

thanks to Onion, i see your after those bracers already.

to answer your question on the shield enchant, there is one with shield block rating but there is also one for shield block value. It will increase it by 18 points.

the mats for it aren't too bad, you will need 10 primal earths though.

Onion let me know if i forgot to read something or left anything out kthx

Onion
05-03-2007, 07:43 AM
http://eventideguild.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3351&postcount=34

That's you in the video, isn't it

Oakfire
05-03-2007, 08:44 AM
yuo win teh intranet!1!

You mispelled this

Lucent
05-03-2007, 11:37 AM
http://eventideguild.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3351&postcount=34

That's you in the video, isn't it

congrats on that!

Although, I think Eventide has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You may want to keep those videos and your sexual tendencies private man.

great hijack though, really top notch.

Onion
05-03-2007, 02:20 PM
It only became a hijack after you bit hard and deep into it. I thank you for your cooperation in this heist.

Lucent
05-03-2007, 02:49 PM
It only became a hijack after you bit hard and deep into it. I thank you for your cooperation in this heist.

ahh.. I must of been thrown off by the juvenile "L2read" reply. A phrase commonly used for those who intend to flame but lack the ability or desire to form complete sentences. Which the abbreviation "imo" supports that logic.

Either way.... my mistake for jumping to conclusions.

Aurila
05-03-2007, 04:13 PM
ahh.. I must of been thrown off by the juvenile "L2read" reply. A phrase commonly used for those who intend to flame but lack the ability or desire to form complete sentences.

Or it could mean you just failed to read something before opening your mouth

Which the abbreviation "imo" supports that logic.

By the same logic your use of "btw" says what exactly?

OH THE IRONY!

Sly
05-03-2007, 04:19 PM
and "mats"

Ciderhelm
05-03-2007, 04:21 PM
man are you all from the same past server or something?

the HATE! I'm apalled! and afraid.

arcadiandisk
05-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Perhaps you guys should purchase this to go along with your vaginas:

http://www.americaninventorspot.com/security_system

Jogre
05-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Hey Cider!

Big fan of all of your threads on the WoW forums, just linked my way here off of there. I apologize in advance, I have a couple off topic warrior questions for you. I know I could post on the warrior forums...but then it becomes a chore to sift through what is actually true!

1. Is SS threat calculated as (damage + threat)*modifiers?

Such as SS for 400 damage would equal (400 +307)*1.45 = 1025.15 threat?

2. Wondering if devestate works the same way.

I know I know, they may be noob questions, and I'm assuming they work this way. I just have not ever seen verification, never hurts to make sure!

Appreciate it if you have the time to answer. I'll come back with SS crits to make up for being off topic!

Thanks,

Jogre
Windrunner

Ciderhelm
05-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Hey Cider!

Big fan of all of your threads on the WoW forums, just linked my way here off of there. I apologize in advance, I have a couple off topic warrior questions for you. I know I could post on the warrior forums...but then it becomes a chore to sift through what is actually true!

1. Is SS threat calculated as (damage + threat)*modifiers?

Such as SS for 400 damage would equal (400 +307)*1.45 = 1025.15 threat?

2. Wondering if devestate works the same way.

I know I know, they may be noob questions, and I'm assuming they work this way. I just have not ever seen verification, never hurts to make sure!

Appreciate it if you have the time to answer. I'll come back with SS crits to make up for being off topic!

Thanks,

Jogre
Windrunner

Yes to both. Damage is added directly for both abilities, and both damage and threat receive the 30% and 15% multipliers. :)

Aurila
05-03-2007, 05:18 PM
man are you all from the same past server or something?

the HATE! I'm apalled! and afraid.

I am fueled by pure rage as is Fevor, and Yoox.

smell
05-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Perhaps you guys should purchase this to go along with your vaginas:

http://www.americaninventorspot.com/security_system

LOL comedy Daniel...simple as that.

Lucent
05-04-2007, 06:56 AM
I guess i could continue to flame, but to what end?

Lets keep this constructive

Lucent
05-04-2007, 07:52 AM
on a side note: my apologies to Ciderhelm for semi-hijacking this thread.

Lucent
05-04-2007, 11:40 AM
I am fueled by pure rage as is Fevor, and Yoox.

should of played a warrior! lol

Ciderhelm
05-04-2007, 04:42 PM
This thread is already contorted enough. :)

Jogre
05-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Well I'm glad to see you're ok with the contortion, because I'm back for another off topic question!

First, thank you for answering my previous questions. And the new question is, is there truly a 75% mitigation cap from armor?

And if so, is that also affected by the 10% damage reduction from D stance?

The reason I ask, is that raid buffed, I hit about 60% damage reduction from armor. Throw in that extra 10% and that puts me at 70% reduction. Am I really only 5% from the cap?

PS: Auto-Blocker is getting BUFFED next patch! 59 block value.

Ciderhelm
05-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Those reductions occur at different times (the Defensive Stance and Armor).

Defensive Stance reduction is handled before everything else, a straight 10% off the incoming damage. Armor is calculated after it. More importantly, Shield Block is calculated after it (and Armor) so you always get the full effect from a block and blocks become pretty overpowered in some places.

There IS a hard cap of 75% mitigation from Armor. It will be a very, very long time before anyone reaches it. The only times I reached it were a handful of times in Naxxramas with every possible buff (Loatheb, for instance) and Lay On Hands, etc. procs. That kind of mitigation makes you essentially unkillable., because you then factor in your avoidance/block/defensive stance/etc., and suddenly mobs that would destroy most people can barely scratch you if you have good healers.

The Auto Blocker... a total of 59 additional block value? or the On Equip bonus was raised to meet that? Either way, very good!

Jogre
05-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Ahhh ok, gives me some things to think about. Looks like with my AC the defensive stance adds an additional 4% mitigation. Putting me around 64%. I still have a lonnnng ways to go. Thanks again Cider.

And god I wish an addition 59 BV on the trinker, but sadly, they are just raising it to 59 BV total. Along with loads of other buffs to lvl 70 epic gear.

Akilleuz
05-08-2007, 01:55 AM
hmm... Well it's still something :-) Every single value gives something in the end.

Btw Cider. Honestly, do you think you will keep being able to use Autoblock and the Glyph at the same time to make them stack? I mean it's quite alot of block you stack there. All casters got nerfed on this princip long time ago, when they had the imba use trinket from MC and the one from Hakkar in ZG.

Just curious :-)

Also the new movie is soon done mate. But I will link it here as promised :-)

Ciderhelm
05-08-2007, 02:47 AM
hmm... Well it's still something :-) Every single value gives something in the end.

Btw Cider. Honestly, do you think you will keep being able to use Autoblock and the Glyph at the same time to make them stack? I mean it's quite alot of block you stack there. All casters got nerfed on this princip long time ago, when they had the imba use trinket from MC and the one from Hakkar in ZG.

Just curious :-)

Also the new movie is soon done mate. But I will link it here as promised :-)

I think Blizzard tends to nerf things that are popular and tends to leave other things alone. Since not alot of people take Prot too seriously in PVP, Blizzard doesn't need to go nerfing Prot. :D

I was very, very surprised that they stacked, though. I bought the Azure Shield of Coldarra with my badges before the Auto Blocker... I was kind of hoping someone else would get the Auto Blocker before me and test if they stacked. Alas, no, I am pretty sure I was the first person to actually take the risk.

But defensive trinkets are supposed to be stackable. They may be nerfed, I wouldn't be surprised, but there was at least logical reasoning.

Oakfire
05-08-2007, 06:41 AM
I think Blizzard tends to nerf things that are popular and tends to leave other things alone. Since not alot of people take Prot too seriously in PVP, Blizzard doesn't need to go nerfing Prot. :D

I was very, very surprised that they stacked, though. I bought the Azure Shield of Coldarra with my badges before the Auto Blocker... I was kind of hoping someone else would get the Auto Blocker before me and test if they stacked. Alas, no, I am pretty sure I was the first person to actually take the risk.

But defensive trinkets are supposed to be stackable. They may be nerfed, I wouldn't be surprised, but there was at least logical reasoning.

im telling blizzard on you

arcadiandisk
05-08-2007, 05:52 PM
LOL comedy Daniel...simple as that.

Thank you sir, I try.

Akilleuz
05-09-2007, 03:48 AM
I have been wondering a bit. hehe

As the abillity say, Shield slam does 420-440 dmg. Then it is modified by your block value. As it says. Then you take 3/3 Shield Mastery. Which improves your block value with 30%. Now this should look like this, according to my understanding; ~430+(BV*1,3) or the other way, which I don't fully trust; (~430+BV)*1,3. Which way is the correct? The difference is too small, for me to have noticed in game. Well atleast way too many things mitigate it. Like locks with their DMG reduce, warrior in zerger stance, Shadowpriest with their dmg reduce etc. etc. etc.

What is correct?

Akilleuz
05-14-2007, 02:27 PM
Hey again :-)

As I promised, I would link the new movie. It just got approved on Warcraftmovies today. Here is the link. I kinda hope you will watch it Cider ^^

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=40096

Ciderhelm
05-14-2007, 03:23 PM
downloading now!

Ciderhelm
05-14-2007, 03:52 PM
Akill,

That was incredbile. Perfect editing, perfect design, and most of all, perfect PVP

There's really not much I can say in words. I've spent hours and days editing movies myself, so I know the work you put into it and how you feel about it. However good you feel about it, understand it really is that good. :D

With that said, has this been posted to the Warrior Forums for either the EU or US yet?

-Cider

Schultz
05-14-2007, 04:38 PM
12k SS crit. Jeezus Man. Sexy Vid great Songs.

Akilleuz
05-15-2007, 02:41 AM
Ohh nono Schultz :-O The 12k were not SS! It was an execute :-D I never made it bigger then Cider.

I am really glad you liked it Cider :-) Actually I didnt expect you to like it that much infact. Really makes me happy :-)

No I can't post on forum :-( There is a log in bug again... It's so annoying. Cause I would like more warriors to see this video. Also because I havent seen any Protection war videos yet so... Dunno exacly how to do this.

Oakfire
05-15-2007, 06:42 AM
I loved it man, it was beautiful.

Schultz
05-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Oh snap my bad. I was too caught up in the BIG numbers to notice the animation. Either way awesome vid :P

Akilleuz
05-16-2007, 01:04 AM
hehe np mate :D Im just happy you enjoyed the movie ^^

Ciderhelm
05-19-2007, 11:54 AM
Minute Marker 1:05 of Starcraft 2 Art Trailer:

Terran Marines have shields.

Oakfire
05-19-2007, 09:40 PM
omg army of shield slams

Lucent
05-24-2007, 09:19 AM
Check out these new boots and helm from patch 2.1.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30031 - Blacksmithing boots. the mats are too bad to get if you have the cash.
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32871 this looks like a fairly easy quest reward for a helm with block value, for those who don't have the warbringer helm.

Lucent
05-24-2007, 09:20 AM
Check out these new boots and helm from patch 2.1.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30031 - Blacksmithing boots. the mats are too bad to get if you have the cash.
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32871 this looks like a fairly easy quest reward for a helm with block value, for those who don't have the warbringer helm.

"mats aren't too bad" *** man i should spell check.

smell
05-24-2007, 02:19 PM
great vid by akilluez...until the very end that is

sheesh, cider gets his ass kissed over seas as well? lame.org

Onion
05-24-2007, 02:23 PM
You can edit posts in this forum can't you?

Ciderhelm
05-24-2007, 02:42 PM
You can edit posts in this forum can't you?

I don't think Registered Non-Member users can edit their own posts. It's fun to watch people screw up their apps and be unable to fix it. :D

Onion
05-24-2007, 02:47 PM
lolz

smell
05-24-2007, 05:01 PM
ass kissing aside, it really IS a killer vid. Bout time someone threw some Manson in a good vid

AND

damn you; it REALLY makes me wanna play wow :(

Ciderhelm
05-31-2007, 01:54 AM
Just added embedded Akilleuz movie into thread.

Akilleuz
05-31-2007, 06:29 AM
omg I would love those boots :-o Mamma! Only boots I kinda know of, is T2 so...

And now im on the front with the champ him self ^^ hehe Feeling special now :-D thx :-)

Akilleuz
05-31-2007, 06:30 AM
omg I would love those boots :-o Mamma! Only boots I kinda know of, is T2 so...

And now im on the front with the champ him self ^^ hehe Feeling special now :-D thx :-)

Ciderhelm
06-18-2007, 03:44 AM
bump for great justice and stage6 video clips

kaktus
06-21-2007, 05:12 PM
After watching ur video Cider and Akilleuz i ve decided to make 1 too exept im still using my pve spec. The SS aren't as high as yours bit they are still great i think.
I will probably try one day to go fury/prot to get the enrage + deathwish.
Here is the link, and i hope u 2 specially will enjoy it:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=42103

smell
06-22-2007, 07:03 AM
very nice movie intro (the running back and forth got a lil drawn out)
but i dug the dragon thing

need more dmg tho!