PDA

View Full Version : SC2 HOTS intro video

Fusa
01-22-2013, 08:15 AM
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/01/22/starcraft-ii-becoming-the-zerg-monster-in-heart-of-the-swarm

enjoy

Yooxra
01-22-2013, 09:39 AM
Amazing.

rursusferre
01-23-2013, 06:54 PM
Blizzard games are hit or miss for me, but one thing they have ALWAYS managed to nail is their cinematics. They always are able to really build hype, because they really are always just amazing.

Gogan
08-15-2013, 10:41 AM
I'm kinda late to this party, but I've been watching a lot of SC2 lately (specifically, the WCS premiere league finals last week), and it got me replaying SC2:WoL. Last night I just started HotS for the first time.

I was blown away not only at the opening cinematic, but the whole storyline between Valerian, Raynor, and Kerrigan. I'm only a few missions into the campaign, but god damn Kerrigan is such a bad ass. I don't want to spoil any of the story in case anyone else hasn't played through it yet, but I had no idea how amazing this game is. Can't wait for the weekend to blast through the campaign and find out what happens.

Yooxra
08-15-2013, 12:10 PM
I'm kinda late to this party, but I've been watching a lot of SC2 lately (specifically, the WCS premiere league finals last week), and it got me replaying SC2:WoL. Last night I just started HotS for the first time.

I was blown away not only at the opening cinematic, but the whole storyline between Valerian, Raynor, and Kerrigan. I'm only a few missions into the campaign, but god damn Kerrigan is such a bad ass. I don't want to spoil any of the story in case anyone else hasn't played through it yet, but I had no idea how amazing this game is. Can't wait for the weekend to blast through the campaign and find out what happens.

Yep

Fusa
08-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Yes, most people who can not handle the in-tenseness of laddering in sc2 at mediocre-high level still love the campaign.

Some missions are difficult but you can practice on easier difficulties and still enjoy yourself while going through the story.