PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle & Dragons up almost 1000%

Pages : [1] 2

Yooxra
07-30-2013, 10:35 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/puzzle-and-dragons-nets-gungho-763-million-early-this-year-6412192

I bet Blake and Kz put 500% at least into that sum.

Nucholza
07-31-2013, 11:10 AM
They got me playing this dumb game now too. It's pretty fucking stupid, but addictive.

Fusa
07-31-2013, 12:23 PM
Lol

Gogan
08-12-2013, 12:35 PM
They got me playing this dumb game now too. It's pretty fucking stupid, but addictive.

I hate you guys for posting about this game. Somehow I've already dumped $50 into it.

Yooxra
08-12-2013, 12:44 PM
I hate you guys for posting about this game. Somehow I've already dumped $50 into it.

Oh no Asano. Poor guy.

Blake
08-12-2013, 01:22 PM
asano whats ur ID, and what gods do you have.

add me 329,957,285

Gogan
08-12-2013, 01:55 PM
I'm 378,966,235. And I have no gods.

Blake
08-12-2013, 02:32 PM
u got skype asano? im sure there is so much u dont know

Fusa
08-12-2013, 02:52 PM
do not do it asano, do not let them teach you the ways of staying up for events and god modes and saving coins and saving those and catching that.

ps blake sucks if you want info ask kz.
pss I am almost certain you forgot to put a PF or a PH infront of your name (its an asain thing and they will "friend" you just because of the tag and you get to abuse one of their godly pokemon
psss the fucking game sucks.

Kz
08-12-2013, 03:17 PM
poor asano i wish u woulda used that 50$ during a godfest :(

Gogan
08-12-2013, 07:13 PM
u got skype asano? im sure there is so much u dont know

I'm sure there's tons I don't know. But what is becoming very evident is that you have to pay (a lot) to get anything remotely good. And what's even the goal of the game? Once you assemble an amazing group of monsters, what then? You just dive into deeper and deeper dungeons, and if/when you die, you have to pay to continue just so you don't lose the gold/eggs you've acquired in the run. It's a giant money sink with nothing meaningful to show for it. You can't even pvp to show off your amazing monsters. What am I missing?

Cruci
08-12-2013, 07:35 PM
After reading a little, sounds like you nailed it Asano!

Reminds me of Wayne's World:

Vanderhoff: Zantar is a gelatinous cube that eats warriors in a village. If you eat a chieftain, you go up a level. Beauty is, you can't get to the next level, kids keep coughing up quarters.

Rob Lowe: Gelatinous cube eats village. It's terrific. I know nothing about video games.

Russell: I found that riveting.

Gogan
08-12-2013, 07:57 PM
I'm not trying to knock the game or anyone playing it. Just trying to understand what I'm playing towards. At least with something like Clash of Clans -- another pay-to-win game -- there is pvp and leagues that you work towards.

Blake
08-12-2013, 08:33 PM
You're pretty much right, but its not as bad as you think. Yes you do it all just for you. Tho with the friend thing you can "Share" your guys with other ppl to use. But it is just building up your team based on there skills and power to achieve the team you want. There are a lot of different play styles which is achieved by your team. But really its just about building up your team and progressing. Thats what is fun to me.

As far as spending money goes. You do not have to spend anything. There are a lot of non-IAP'ers who have really good teams and are really far. Its all about the events. There are lots of events that will give out a magic stone a day for say 7 days (one is starting on friday see http://www.puzzledragonx.com/). These plus the stones you get for clearing the dungeons give you a lot. You need to use a decent amount on your bags but you will have enough to roll for gods. You want to roll during a godfest event. This gives the listed gods 3x drop rate and you will get a decent amount of them. I think we all spent some money so far but it doesnt have to be the constant money sink that you're thinking of.

The main goal is the special dungeons. They will have special ones that last a day or a week with a rare drop in them. Normally these are really good pets and can't be bought. Once you get a powerful enough team then you can do these. Some of these will even have 100% drop rate if you can complete the instance. They are really good.

It really comes down to stamina management. You get 144 stm every day if you dont let yourself get maxed. Sure people who just spend money can keep refreshing it but you dont need to. When an event is coming up you will get yourself almost a full bar of exp. Let your stm fill up. Then you can burn your stm in it have the exp lvl you and then burn it again. You can do them quite a bit without even using $$. And until you get high lvl. (im lv111 and can still level every day without using stones) it wont really be an issue.

I think if it did have PvP in it then you would def want to be spending more. As it is now you can play the game how you want. If you want to drop money, you can blow through it and have this awesome ass team. Or you can not spend that much. Sure it will be slower but as they say. Its about the journey not the destination.

Blake
08-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Huge event coming. Perfect time for anyone to start playing ^^

*One Million Downloads Event*
[Duration]: 8/16 (Fri), midnight - 8/23 (Fri), 11:59 PM (PDT)
Let's celebrate 1,000,000 downloads with the gods of the Five Elements (Wu Xing) and Zeus-Dios!

Groove Coaster Collab Continues!
[Duration]: 8/12 (Mon) - 8/25 (Sun) 11:59 PM (PDT)
Experience a close encounter of the GROOVY kind!
Make sure you get the most out of this fantastic special dungeon while we are running a 2x Skill Up event!

Daily Free Magic Stone
[Duration]: 8/16 (Fri), 4:00 AM (PDT) - 8/23 (Fri)
Magic Stones will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

Awesome Daily Bonuses
[Duration]: 8/16 (Fri) – 8/23 (Fri)
5x +Egg rates in Technical Dungeons (available after completing Castle of Satan)
Please be aware, this does not increase the rate at which an Egg will drop, only the rate that dropped Eggs will have a plus [+].

2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We will also have special visits from the Super King Dragons - (including an invasion from one of the Jeweled Super Kings) and the Pengdra Village!]
2x Drops for special daily Dungeons
2x Coins for the Weekend Tricolor Dungeon!! (usually 1.5x during events)

2x Skill Up rate
Rare Evo Materials at the Pal Egg Machine

Finally, we will be having a different 24 hour event Dungeon each day:

8/16 - Scarlet Snake Princess
8/17 - Hera-Is Descended!
8/18 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
8/19 - Breakers
8/20 - Dragon Guardian
8/21 - Blade of Justice
8/22 - Dark Night Sword
8/23 - Legendary Dragon Rush!

[Godfest info coming soon!]

Thanks for the million downloads, and here’s to a million more!

Gogan
08-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Blake, that leader you have (Flaming Serpent God) is sick.

Blake
08-15-2013, 12:10 PM
ya. its the best thing to farm or lvl up at low lvls with, once I get it max lvl it will hit for 10k AOE. but it rly sucks at high lvl shit. you really need to 2x/4x/6x/9x ect atk or the heal/reduced damge leader skills for those. but man at low lvls my kag is insane.

I just got my google nexus 7 and made an alt account. im going to be power lvling it all day/night so it will be constantly refreshed. if you want to get some lvls it should be up most of the time

Gogan
08-15-2013, 12:19 PM
Normally, I've been using a healer friend which heals for about 1400 after every orb match. I can't touch my newer dungeons w/o him, but the end bosses take sooo long (60-80 turns). With yours, I can blast through them w/o even needing the extra heals. It's nice. =)

Blake
08-15-2013, 12:35 PM
if you need more heals ask kz to put his up, it heals for like 3.5k per turn. also nuch has a zombie leader (as long as ur 50% hp a hit that would kill u only takes u to 1 hp)

There are a few mobs u can farm form normal instances:

-Mermaid it evos to a Siren which even the best teams will use. There are 2 other farmable healers dryad and cupid. Both are good but mermaid is by far the best.

-Naga. This has a delay skill which is really useful. Also used still with high level teams. The special naga instance is tomorrow but not sure if you're rdy for it. it can drop in normal instances but they r pretty low.

-Titan. This is an orb charger for a fire team. Really good but not as important as the other 2

You can find the instances they drop in at http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/normal-dungeons.asp

also the best exp/stm ratio till atleast lvl 50 is Dragons of the Tower inside Tower of Giants. On the weekends it gets 1/2 stm and is even better

Kz
08-15-2013, 01:10 PM
1/2 stm Tower of Dragons is prolly best til like 80, or until u can get to hyperion lava flow

Blake
08-15-2013, 03:50 PM
I forgot to put succubus on that list. This has poison. Poison ignores defense and is good for weds and friday special dung

Gogan
08-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I've started playing with the Poison monsters.

Is there any reason to save up my Pal points for the Pal Egg Machine, i.e. are there events that increase drop rates of better monsters from there?

Kz
08-15-2013, 06:08 PM
yes there are every 2 weeks its either rare evo or kings chance increases.

Kz
08-15-2013, 06:08 PM
i personally save for the kings but it might be better for a lower level to try and chance on the rare evo and maybe get a keeper of the rainbow if ur lucky

Blake
08-16-2013, 06:54 AM
Godfest Announced

This one is an awesome godfest.

*24 Hour Godfest Announcement*
[Duration]: 8/17, 8:00 PM - 8/18, 7:59 PM (PDT)
3x Rates at the Rare Egg Machine for the Five Elements and Angel Series - with guaranteed [+] Eggs!!!!

The gods of the Five Elements will descend alongside a heavenly host. These incredibly rare and powerful Monsters will also be joined by the Metatrons for the first time in North America. Don't miss the first appearance of these AWESOME new gods - only at the Rare Egg Machine.

As an added bonus, ALL Eggs that pop out of the Rare Egg Machine during this Godfest will have a [+]!!!

http://i.imgur.com/95vtIdJ.png

Gogan
08-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Nice, glad I still have 35 stones banked. How often do they typically have these godfests?

Fusa
08-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Nice, glad I still have 35 stones banked. How often do they typically have these godfests?

When they want people like blake to spend a lot of money on his two accounts.

Blake
08-16-2013, 12:27 PM
lol fusa.

its normally around the 1st and the 15th each month, they have ~24 notice of the day and they last 24hrs.

There will be 2 types of gods (this is chinese + archangle) then they will normally have 2-4 special mobs (this one is odin's + metatrons)

Chinese and metatrons are brand new to US version so no one has them yet.

probably the best gods will be AA Lucifer / Kirin (tho she is rly hard to play) / Green Odin and Metatrons. With the fire/dark chinese and AA Raphael/Uriel/Blue Odin being 2nd best

IMO atleast

Kz
08-16-2013, 01:20 PM
id put blue odin in tier 1. but rest looks right. once u can support a 5 god team blue odin is the shit.

Nucholza
08-16-2013, 04:24 PM
You should get on skype with us tonight or sometime this weekend Asano. There's a lot of stuff about the game that took me a couple weeks to figure out even with KZ and Blake helping along the way.

Gogan
08-16-2013, 08:49 PM
Links from skype so I don't forget:

http://i.imgur.com/aPBePGj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/svyD3G6.png
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vyASfXlhmw
http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Egg_Machine_Simulator
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/index.php
http://www.maaak.net/pad/

Blake
08-17-2013, 10:05 PM
Godfest Results

Mobs I kept:

5 Star:
Incarnation of KIRIN, Sakuya !!!!
Cu Chulainn, the Green Lancer
AA Michael
Freyja
Parvati
Sylph, the Wind Elemental
Marine Rider
Thor
Indra

4 Star:
Highlander (Fused no skillup)

Mystic Knights:
Fire (Fused got skillup)
Light (Fused got skillup)

Resist:
Pierdra
Toyceratops
Shardra
Drall

Rolls on my Alt:

Archangel Uriel x 2
Incarnation of Genbu, Meimei

Nucholza
08-17-2013, 10:40 PM
5 star:
Archangel Lucifer
Archangel Metatron
Archangel Raphael
Archangel Michael x2
Incarnation of Seiryuu, Karin
Artemis
Ancient Dragon Knight

4 star:
Genie

3 star:
Mystic Ice Knight x2
Mystic Light Knight
Mystic Stone Knight x2
Ice Golem
Naga x2
Succubus
Titan
Shardra x2

Gogan
08-18-2013, 09:58 AM
5 star:
Incarnation of Seiryuu, Karin
Incarnation of Suzaku, Leilan
Cu Chulainn, the Green Lancer
Archangel Raphael x 2
Astaroth
Fuma Kotaro
Vritra

4 star:
Sea Serpent
Genie
Agdrall

3 star:
Naga
Mermaid
Succubus
Pierdra x 2
Mystic Ice Knight
Mystic Dark Knight
Yoytops x 3
Blue Dragon

Overall pretty happy. The Naga, Mermaid, and Succubus were all the first ones I've gotten and I've been farming Mermaid for a while now, so I'm very happy to have gotten those finally.

Gogan
08-18-2013, 12:47 PM
After this godfest is over, will these gods become unobtainable?

Blake
08-18-2013, 12:50 PM
no they will always be there. godfest just gives them 3x drop rate.

ya asano you just saved urself a huge headache of having to farm all of those.

the chinese gods are really not that bad, they are pretty easy to use. I would pick one of them that you have the best subs/orb changers for and use it as your main damage team. it is a high burst team but requires some orb matching skills to use. tho after awhile 3x3 isnt that hard to pull off...if they are there.

cu chulainn is another good team. it is 9x damage (chinese gods are 12x) but you dont have the orb changers to really make it a good team. once you do its a really good/safe burst team.

asteroth is a good leader. if you have devil subs and pair it with another asteroth then you will have really high HP and RCV. It will be your slow but steady safe team.

and Vritra is good with a zombie team, anytime you run one just bring him and use the skill when ur at 1hp.

overall you got some good leaders. both a burst and a safe team. just pick which you want first and start to lvl it.

all the teams work best when paired with the same helper as ur leader so use the friend finder and add some. http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/friendfinder.asp

Blake
08-18-2013, 04:49 PM
have you thought about what chinese god you're going to use asano?

Gogan
08-18-2013, 05:37 PM
Not sure yet. After looking at some guides on the forums about team comps I think I need to find some affordable orb changers to build a decent mono team, or even for the chinese god teams.

I'm thinking about using Seiryuu, Karin for my leader as it has some synergy with Plesios, CDK, and Green Lancer -- all my higher level Wd, Dk, Wt mobs -- and it may be useful for friends/pal points. I'll need to get much better at orb matching to make use of her though.

Lately I've just been grinding Dragons of the Tower for xp/levels with 1 Weekend Dungeon run per stam bar for cash (up to 700k now). With the 1/2 stam cost of DotT, I can grind that non-stop.

Nucholza
08-18-2013, 06:07 PM
Not sure yet. After looking at some guides on the forums about team comps I think I need to find some affordable orb changers to build a decent mono team, or even for the chinese god teams.

I'm thinking about using Seiryuu, Karin for my leader as it has some synergy with Plesios, CDK, and Green Lancer -- all my higher level Wd, Dk, Wt mobs -- and it may be useful for friends/pal points. I'll need to get much better at orb matching to make use of her though.

Lately I've just been grinding Dragons of the Tower for xp/levels with 1 Weekend Dungeon run per stam bar for cash (up to 700k now). With the 1/2 stam cost of DotT, I can grind that non-stop.

I'm gonna be lvling my karin to mess around with too Asano, so if you ever want me to change to her for you to use let me know!

And yeah, grinding DotT is amazing, I even run it still now and then. Make sure you save any dragon plants that drop for you in there. You'll need them soon.

Gogan
08-18-2013, 06:26 PM
Make sure you save any dragon plants that drop for you in there. You'll need them soon.

Yep, been saving pretty much every evo material I get. Got about 30 each of the black metal dragons and dragon plants from DotT. Up to 185 monster slots (doubled since Friday) and I'm still short on space. I definitely see why no matter how big your monster box is, you'll always want more space. It's easy to see why GungHo is making $4M/day on this game.

Nucholza
08-18-2013, 06:36 PM
Yeah I'm at 320 and thinking of going up to 350 soon for pengdra village

Blake
08-18-2013, 07:32 PM
im at 300, might be increasing also

Kz
08-18-2013, 08:28 PM
you got some good rolls asano. vitra is really nice and so is astaroth and cu-chulain is damn strong team leader when u ulti evo him

Blake
08-19-2013, 01:58 PM
just read a pretty good post on orb manipulation

I realized the other day that very advanced player probably approach the board in a similar way to solving a rubiks cube. It's been a while since I learned the simpler methods but the # of algorithms committed to muscle memory vs max solve time goes something like this. (5 - 2:30, 20ish - 30 sec, and hundreds to break the 20 second barrier). I fall near the 30 sec category (although 30 sec would be a very good solve for me)

The more algorithms a method uses the more specific most of them are. (More squares are displaced and then moved back while obtaining the desired result).

When you see a very good matcher do a bunch of stuff and the pause they are probably are figuring out which algorithm to use and then execute it using muscle memory. This would remove the requirement of thinking about how to actually get stuff to where you want it to be, which is how a rubiks cube can be solved very quickly very consistently. The chart above could be considered the next "level" of algorithms because a more complex result is obtained in a single algorithm. I do wonder how complex the algorithms which elite players know are. As seen by elite rubik's cube solvers the human brain can learn and almost instantly recall a fairly large number of them. At advanced levels a rubick's cube algorithm might require looking at one whole side and the connected faces for a total 21 faces considered. Fortunately the brain is pretty good at image processing

Gogan
08-21-2013, 11:06 PM
How much of the lower-level evo mats do you guys keep around? I've been holding onto all my dragon plants, dragon flowers, masks, pengdras, and metal dragons. Have about 30 each, and about 40 metal dragons and 20 gold dragons.

Do you guys just use that stuff for leveling and re-farm them when you actually need em? I'm up to 265 box slots and now that I'm cruising through the pengdra technicals I'm having to constantly expand. I've got about 100 actual monsters that I keep/level, and the rest are all evo mats.

Blake
08-22-2013, 12:02 AM
when i was lvling i didn't have much space. probably like 100 slots at lvl 90. so i couldnt keep a lot of it. i wish i would of tho.

since i got space now (340 slots) i been stock piling all these dragons for evo'ed pengdras. as it sits now im at:

lowest dragons:
40 red
4 blue
50 green
23 yellow
9 dark

im currently out of dragon plants and pengdra but i will be farming them on thurs like a madman to lvl up my shit

Fusa
08-22-2013, 05:07 AM
hey blake how goes the mad man farm!! (ps it is already thursday WAKE THE FUCK UP)

Gogan
08-22-2013, 08:29 AM
im currently out of dragon plants and pengdra but i will be farming them on thurs like a madman to lvl up my shit

What do you use the dragon plants for?

Blake
08-22-2013, 08:55 AM
to evo pengdra's all but dark ones, those take a dragon seed

and fusa i was up till 5am. you gunna play hearthstone? i miss kickin ur ass

Blake
08-23-2013, 11:49 AM
*Update Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team*
Maintenance Date: 8/27 (Tuesday) 12:00 AM - 4:00 AM (PDT)

Puzzle & Dragons will be updating to version 5.4.
For iOS users, please be aware that iOS 5.0 or earlier will no longer be supported.

More information can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/n23anet
To implement this, we will be conducting maintenance on the following date:

8/27 (Tuesday) midnight - 4:00 AM (PDT)
[Tentative schedule: may be extended without notice or compensation]

During this time, you will not be able to access the game.

Additional details (including possible delays or an early finish) will be announced via Facebook.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

Nucholza
08-23-2013, 04:43 PM
was reading that skydragon evo should be in the patch!

Gogan
08-23-2013, 10:05 PM
I'm ready for the next godfest now.

Yooxra
08-23-2013, 10:06 PM
was reading that skydragon evo should be in the patch!

If you only knew how you sound Nuch.

Blake
08-23-2013, 10:17 PM

guesses are it will be Egyptian / Indian or Egyptian / Japanese

Nucholza
08-23-2013, 10:35 PM
If you only knew how you sound Nuch.

and if you only knew what you were missing out on!

Nucholza
08-23-2013, 10:35 PM

Did you get those itunes cards?

Gogan
08-23-2013, 10:39 PM
Not yet, but I still have those windows open in my browser.

Gogan
08-28-2013, 07:28 PM
Finally beat the Tues-Master and Weds-Expert dungeons for the first time. Got my divine masks and Keeper of Rainbows for later evo's. I need to find some more Green Odin friends for those.

Also caught on to the Metal Dragon hunting special events; thrilled to finally get sapphire dragons to evolve my Sapphire Pengdras (35 so far). Clearing tons of bag space too. Feel like I'm doing some major catchup now. Having pretty good luck with the King Metal Dragons too.

This game just keeps better.

Kz
08-28-2013, 10:40 PM
yup the game is OP

Blake
08-29-2013, 10:22 AM
New Event Starts Tomorrow

Goddess descended (http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=429) - Valk dungeon woot woot
20m download dungeon (http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=324) - Random between 1 of 3 colors. Did it on JP. It doesn't attack. You can only enter 1 time. Mob gives 100k exp at lvl 1 and if you lvl it to max it gives 1mil exp (1.5m to same color).

2x Skillup rate
2x Weekday Dungeon Drops
1.5x Weekend Coins
2x King Appearance chance
Mystic Knights in Castle of Satan
Kings and Super Kings in PAL Machine
10 free magic stones

REM is carnival of light.

Expect a godfest also

http://i.imgur.com/UNcH32Q.jpg?1

Blake
08-29-2013, 10:44 AM
I got 45 PAL egg rolls saved up. COMON SUPER KINGS!!! PAPA NEEDS A MAXED KIRIN

Gogan
08-29-2013, 11:27 AM
Wow, can't wait. That's gonna be a crazy good event. Looks like I better stock up on some discounted iTunes gift cards.

Blake
08-29-2013, 12:29 PM
I dont think you're ready to do the goddess instance. I don't even think I am. There is 2 difficulties. Mythical and Legend. Mythical will be 100% egg drop rate and Legend will be 40%.

Heres TubeGamePlayer doing it. Of course he fucking amazing at orbs and has an insane team.

50yQuTzrAi4

Gogan
08-29-2013, 01:38 PM
I have no delusions about those Descended dungeons. I don't even try them. I'm looking forward to the 1M xp mob though for sure, not to mention super kings from PAL.

Blake
08-29-2013, 01:45 PM
you getting good at your chinese god team? once u do and get ur team high lvl they can own

Gogan
08-29-2013, 02:15 PM
I'm getting decent at it. I've been playing it pretty safe with my stamina, so I rarely find myself in over my head where I *need* to repeatedly hit those combos. I usually save Karin's skill for a boss or tough wave and then it's pretty easy to match things up.

I do have a decent team comprised of orb changers to support her though. Once they all get skilled up, I can see the composition being pretty strong.

Gogan
08-30-2013, 12:14 AM
19 PAL eggs: 1 super king dark, 1 king dark, 1 king red.

Also got the last two lil rippers I needed so now I have all five. Wish I had better luck w/ the super/kings though.

Fingers crossed for a good godfest this weekend.

Gogan
08-30-2013, 12:34 AM
Oh man, from 9/4-9/8 (5 days): 2000 Daily Pal Points. That's another 50 rolls for the super kings.

Japanese, Greco-Roman Godfest on Sunday. Good one for me: chance at Orochi, Amaterasu, Kag, Neptune, Hades, Odins, and Metatrons. In fact, I think the only one I currently have is Ceres. Guessing you guys aren't too thrilled about it though.

Blake
08-30-2013, 04:04 AM
fuck yes i am. greco-roman is like one of the best god sets. and its a light fest so high chance at ama!

Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya #751
Baal #636
Archangel Raphael #626
Apollo #573
Fuma Kotaro #561
Ra #496
Thor #374
Indra #242
Amaterasu #138
Venus #128

Kz
08-30-2013, 01:26 PM
aww man i might have to roll a few to try and get hades / neptune and if im lucky odin

Nucholza
08-30-2013, 05:04 PM
got my valk!

Nucholza
08-30-2013, 09:55 PM
19 PAL eggs: 1 super king dark, 1 king dark, 1 king red.

Also got the last two lil rippers I needed so now I have all five. Wish I had better luck w/ the super/kings though.

Fingers crossed for a good godfest this weekend.

I'm getting pretty lucky. I had 44 rolls saved up and I've used 33 of them so far (been spreading them out). So far I've got:

1 Red King
1 Blue King
2 Yellow King
1 Super Yellow King
2 Metal Kings
2 Super Metal Kings

Kz
08-30-2013, 10:19 PM
wish i had any luck in this game and grats on those supers u guys, i wish i had them to fuse into my meta team :(

Fusa
08-31-2013, 03:19 AM
I wish you goodluck KZ, should your fortunes turn around give me some props!

Blake
08-31-2013, 09:34 AM
did 3 godfest rolls on JP. 1 green star 2 silver hope its better on US

Blake
08-31-2013, 10:11 AM
Just added it up. Between me and her we have bought 507 stones. I have bought 290 stones for $208 and I think im going to buy another 85 stones tonight. :X

Kz
08-31-2013, 11:18 AM
so what ur saying is you have spent like 400$ on this, and for like 800$ u can get a nice gaming rig instead of ur POS.

Gogan
08-31-2013, 12:03 PM
Sounds like you traded your weed money for PAD money.

Gogan
08-31-2013, 12:05 PM
Not that I'm one to judge. I don't even want to think about how much I'm going to end up spending on this game.

Blake
08-31-2013, 12:36 PM
PAD > Weed

Nucholza
08-31-2013, 01:10 PM
Skype godfest circlejerk/river of tears tonight?!

Blake
08-31-2013, 01:21 PM
ya lets hope there isnt 10000 of KZ's friends this time

Gogan
08-31-2013, 02:48 PM
I'll be there!

Kz
08-31-2013, 06:12 PM
wow u crying cuz i have friends now?

Blake
08-31-2013, 08:17 PM
140 stones

Gold
Archangel Metatron
Kagutsuchi
Ceres
Orochi
Dino Rider
Baal
Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya
Dragon Rider
Archangel Lucifer

Silver
Echidna
Undine
Machine Golem Mk.II
Verche
Genie
Flame Golem

Green Star
Dark Golem
Naga
Pierdra
Titan
Mystic Light Knight
Drall
Mermaid
Dryad
Vampire
Naga
Toytops
Mystic Flame Knight
Mystic Dark Knight

Gogan
08-31-2013, 08:41 PM
185 stones. Lost track of some of the green stars.

Gold
Verche, the Knight of the Sky
Amaterasu x 2
Baal
Hades x 3
Yomi x 2
Viper Orochi
Neptune x 2
Venus
Marine Rider

Silver
Highlander
Cupid
Dragonette
Ivory Dragon

Green Star
Succubus
Fairlio x 2
Mystic Dark Knight
Shardra
Naga
Dryad
Titan x 2
Mermaid x 2
Pierdra x 2

Nucholza
08-31-2013, 08:41 PM
Gold:
Venus x3
Minerva
Great Valkyrie
AA Metatron
Orochi x2
Horus
Beast Rider
Yomi x2
Angelion
Neptune
Amaterasu x2
Verche
Shiva
Susano x2
Kagutsuchi x2
Machine Golem Mk. III

Silver:
Thanatos
Siren
Valkyrie x3
Fairlion x3
Machine Golem MK II x2
Pierdra
Highlander
Agdrall
Ivory Dragon x2
Genie x3

Fusa
09-01-2013, 03:58 AM
wow u crying cuz i have friends now?

now?? you always had 1 friend KZ :D

Nucholza
09-01-2013, 02:48 PM
so.....I couldn't help myself:

Gold:

Ama x3
Vritra
Dark Metatron
Fertility Ceres
Kag
Gryps Rider
Incarnation of Byakko
Orochi x2
Venus

Silver:

Shardra
Pierdra x2
Verche
Undine
Mandrake

Gogan
09-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Wow, that's a *lot* of golds for ~20 rolls, or are you hiding all the green stars? 85 stones, or 170? Lots of good golds in there, even if most of them will go towards awakenings. Sucks still no Hades though. =/

I thought about doing another 85 stones today, but looking at the list of what's left for Jap/Greek, I really only want GOdin and Kag. Minerva and Susano and can take or leave. So not sure I wanna roll for just 2 mobs. Who knows, I may break down at 7pm tonight.

I spent 5 stones today (non-IAP) on stam refills for the super kings dungeon today and got 3 supers and a whole bunch of kings. Those were well spent.

P.S. running 4 poison + autohealer + GOdin was awesome for super kings. So fast.

Blake
09-01-2013, 03:35 PM
yup thats my team cept i only run 3 poison. if a king spawns with others i single it down tho.

i did 2 runs and got 1 super 2 king

and odin is on almost every godfest. might wanna just wait

Kz
09-01-2013, 03:53 PM
i would definately wait asano.

Nucholza
09-01-2013, 04:01 PM
I just didn't list the green stars. The second post was on 170 stones.

Gogan
09-01-2013, 05:07 PM
Wow, 340 stones for this godfest? You *really* wanted that Hades.

Blake
09-01-2013, 06:41 PM
just got 60 more stones :X

Gogan
09-01-2013, 06:43 PM
lol

what are you hoping for?

Blake
09-01-2013, 06:49 PM
neptune / hades

shit so far

Fuma Kotaro
Pierdra
Mystic Light Knight
Mystic Light Knight
Mystic Ice Knight
Ice Golem
Naga
Dino Rider
Yomi
Mystic Dark Knight

kk im done

Gogan
09-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Ick

Fusa
09-01-2013, 08:18 PM
LOLLOLOL so blake how much money you dump into it? just the fest than tell me your overall total so far, at least one months rent.

Kz
09-01-2013, 08:43 PM
i think he's around 400-500$ ive spent like 160$

Gogan
09-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Nuch might be winning after this weekend.

Kz
09-01-2013, 09:21 PM
im willing to bet nuch is winning after 400 stones this weekend.

Nucholza
09-01-2013, 10:16 PM
yeah....lets not talk about it

Blake
09-01-2013, 10:30 PM
LOLLOLOL so blake how much money you dump into it? just the fest than tell me your overall total so far, at least one months rent.

not even 1/2 a months rent. spent $100 this godfest and like $300 total. so 20 months of wow sub. doubt i spend much more tho. ive gotten some pretty good guys

rursusferre
09-02-2013, 07:53 AM
I have no idea whats going in this thread

Blake
09-03-2013, 04:26 AM
https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzzle-dragons-gungho-official/monster-vote/685643661464229

Gogan
09-04-2013, 09:42 PM
Pengdra Village tomorrow! Daddy needs some light and dark Pengdra for my 60 metal dragons taking up valuable box space. Considering I'm also out of dragonseed/plants, I'll need to run a lot of the Thurs dungeon. I foresee lots of stam refills tomorrow.

On another note: what are you guys doing with your Snow globe Dragon? Keeping it or feeding it for the 1.5M xp?

Kz
09-05-2013, 12:55 AM
feeding mine eventually. i might end up sackin the 50% bonus and just doing the 1mil on my valk.

Nucholza
09-05-2013, 05:02 PM
I'm feeding it. I got a red one so probably using on Horus, although I'm tempted by valk like KZ

Blake
09-05-2013, 08:06 PM
feeding to luci's. i need 590k more on alt then feeding it will get me 99

Gogan
09-06-2013, 04:03 PM
So I managed to spend 1M gold in the last few days. I thought I'd be set on gold after that 2x weekend dungeon event a couple weeks ago, but I guess evolves/fusions on high-level mobs really adds up. =/

Kz
09-06-2013, 04:12 PM
yes adds up quick at like 50k per fuse

Blake
09-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Thread about a famous high lvl non-IAP player

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=17840

Nucholza
09-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Sky dragon ulti event this weekend

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=17895

Gogan
09-11-2013, 04:19 PM
Wow, the only time you can ulti fusion them is this weekend? Sucks. I don't have any of them, but hopefully I'll pick up a few for next time.

Nucholza
09-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Wow, the only time you can ulti fusion them is this weekend? Sucks. I don't have any of them, but hopefully I'll pick up a few for next time.

I don't think so Asano. Starting Friday they're releasing the ulti evo's - the limited time is just for the sky dragon rush dungeon.

Blake
09-11-2013, 09:36 PM
*Pink Dragon Rare Egg Machine Descends!*

This Friday, along with our normal weekly “Carnival” style Rare Egg Machine event, we will be unleashing a brand new (and super cute) special Rare Egg Machine. It contains the 5 lovely Healer-type animal girls previously exclusive to Japan. For the moment, this event is the only way to obtain the following Monsters:

4★ Mitsuki
4★ Ruka
4★ Kano
4★ Fuu
4★ Kurone

*Please keep in mind, there are only 5 Monsters in this machine, so it is possible you may get doubles.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monsterbook.asp?s=33&t=1

if it is the same as JP (which i assume it is) there will be another dragon to roll from which will only drop these. It will cost 5 stones per roll just like REM.

http://i.imgur.com/XtnlcGt.png?1

Kz
09-11-2013, 10:22 PM
WTB: Fuu i might roll a few times just for Fuu so good in valk team. also eventually we will be able to evo them asano just takes us like 3months longer than JP to get the shit.

Kz
09-11-2013, 10:24 PM
quote from the PAD Forums.

"Starting this Friday, players will be able to perform new Ultimate Fusions with the Skydragon series Monsters. At the same time, we will also be releasing the new limited Sky Dragon Rush! Dungeon so players can collect any Dragons they might be missing from this set. "

looks like u can evo them too on friday. sweet! they are some strong attacker dragons.

Kz
09-11-2013, 10:26 PM
god i would hate to waste REM rolls and money though i just got paid an extra 100$ today for work :x man i want Fuu to replace siren in my valk team.

Fusa
09-12-2013, 04:00 AM
you guys still play this game lol to MUCH:P

Blake
09-12-2013, 05:24 AM
its a pretty good game ^^

Gogan
09-12-2013, 10:50 AM
god i would hate to waste REM rolls and money though i just got paid an extra 100$ today for work :x man i want Fuu to replace siren in my valk team.

Apparently you have a 66.7% chance to get Fuu in 5 rolls. $23 for 30 stones with those odds... I'd go for it.

Blake
09-12-2013, 11:31 AM
*End of Summer Event*
[Duration]: 9/13 (Fri), midnight - 9/20 (Fri), 11:59 PM (PDT)

Summer is just about over, and we'd like to thank all of our fans by unleashing the long awaited *Satan Descended Dungeon!* On top of that, we're introducing the Sky Dragon Rush! and a new limited Rare Egg Machine containing 5 new Healers. Are you brave enough to try the Pink Dragon Rare Egg Machine?!

■①Daily Log-in Bonuses
1 Free Magic Stone [9/13 4:00 AM - 9/20]
※Magic Stone will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PDT) the following day.

■② On top of our normal Rare Egg Machine events, we will be unveiling the one-of-a-kind Pink Dragon Rare Egg Machine. It’s the only way to obtain Mitsuki, Ruka, Kano, Fuu, and Kurone!

■③ Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
9/13 - 9/15: Sky Dragon Rush! Can you catch them all!?
Don’t forget! These Sky Dragons now have new ULTIMATE FUSIONS! [http://tinyurl.com/pcg6c4d]
9/13 - Tower of Jewel: Featuring rare invasions by the Super King Gold Dragon
9/14 - Satan Descended!
*Note: please read the following notice in regards to a bug contained in this Dungeon [http://tinyurl.com/oefavyp].*
9/16 - The Thief Descended!
9/18 - Hera Descended
9/19 - Dark Night Sword
9/20 - Zeus Descended!

■④ Surprise guests will visit the Castle of Satan and the Castle of Satan in the Abyss!!
We will have Mystic Knights invading both the normal and Technical versions of Castle of Satan. If you need to Skill Up or capture these helpful Orb-changers, now is your chance!

■⑤ Awesome Daily Bonuses
[We will also have special visits from the Super King Dragons - (including an invasion from one of the Jeweled Super Kings) and the Pengdra Village!]
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Tricolor Dungeon
2x Skill Up rate

Kz
09-12-2013, 12:54 PM
o man tower of jewel. might be time to stone that place several times.

Blake
09-12-2013, 03:03 PM
looks like tower of jewel has a high chance to drop + eggs

TGP gets 3 on 1st run but doesnt get another till run 4

pmS7h3RnEu0

Gogan
09-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Man, must be nice to have double zeus leads.

Kz
09-12-2013, 03:21 PM
dbl zues isn't much dif than running dbl meta or dbl valk or any 9x team but for longer fights zues wins out with gravity for sure.

Gogan
09-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Plus Zeus works for all monster types which is nice. Probably not an issue once you can put together specific high-level teams, but still.

Blake
09-13-2013, 03:15 AM
*24 Hour Godfest Announcement*

[Duration]: 9/14, 8:00 PM - 9/15, 7:59 PM (PDT)
The Rare Egg Machine will have 3x Rates for Egyptian and newer Greek gods. The event lasts 24 hours, so don't miss out!

The Metatrons and Odins will also be available.

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/1229930_691072260921369_1499905346_n.png

also ran all 3 difficulties of tower of jewels. got 1 plus egg (on int) and saw 1 mythlit (on int)

Gogan
09-13-2013, 10:27 AM
Hmm... I think I want the greek gods. I can definitely use some good orb changers. Not as excited about the egyptian gods though. I've been liking the ATK multiplier leaders lately (been using Baal a lot), but I'm not too crazy about the egyptian versions which won't work on mono teams, for example.

Any of you going to roll?

Kz
09-13-2013, 02:53 PM
i will not be rolling though i want a horus badly.

kinda weak godfest imo, Horus and Isis are both good and so are the greek gods but mainly only ares and hermes.

Gogan
09-14-2013, 12:10 AM
Managed to get my Fuu in 5 rolls. It was a +1 even. Unfortunately I had to go through 3 x Kano and a Ruka to get it.

Kz
09-14-2013, 12:18 AM
:x i opt'd not to roll at all instead i just focused on getting exp and mats my venus got ult'd

Blake
09-14-2013, 06:50 AM
Just did satan. Used 2 stones. One on lilith (didnt 1 shot her) and one on vampires. Didn't really have to stall just waited till last turn of hades before I killed him. Kirin and Naga were ready for satan. took 6? turns to kill him got lucky and he did a normal attack instead of worlds end the one time he hit me.

Team in SS. Orochi was just there for the blue color, didn't use his delay.

http://i.imgur.com/JnYVgdk.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/97Xef6j.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/w0f82zA.jpg?1

Blake
09-14-2013, 09:30 AM
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/attachment.php?aid=4632

Gogan
09-14-2013, 10:09 AM
Wow, nice Blake!

Blake
09-14-2013, 10:50 AM
thx, i was like fuck it ima try it and raped that bitch

man betatester is fuckin insane

http://i.imgur.com/kbTn0Ks.jpg

Kz
09-14-2013, 11:27 AM
nice blake u actually landed kirin combos? winning.

Kz
09-14-2013, 11:27 AM
and u got a cerburus but u dont need with hera-ur anymore

Blake
09-14-2013, 01:33 PM
PAD facebook just hit 50k likes, expect a big event coming. seems like they just keep coming.

Kz
09-14-2013, 03:23 PM
wasn't the 50k likes for that special godfest?

Kz
09-14-2013, 07:42 PM
gl on ur rolls whoever is rolling. hopefully u get horus and ares / hermes

Blake
09-14-2013, 08:03 PM
no horus for me qq

Gogan
09-14-2013, 08:35 PM
Think I used up all my luck last godfest. Got a light metatron, but that's about it. It was more like a mystic knight fest.

Kz
09-14-2013, 08:42 PM
light meta is good with the new awoken system coming out. i think he will overtake valk team for healer lead.

Gogan
09-14-2013, 08:55 PM
Awoken system can't get here fast enough. I have 4x Yomi. =/

Fusa
09-15-2013, 06:39 AM
I got horus

Blake
09-15-2013, 05:09 PM
lol fusa, i just did 1 more roll and got hermes

Gogan
09-15-2013, 05:20 PM
Nice. I did a few more and got a dark meta. Still no hermes, ares, or horus.

Blake
09-18-2013, 06:22 AM
According to PAD wiki the facebook REM voting poll is not a godfest but will be the next carnival. I believe its 10% increase drop rate.

Gods featured:
Luci
Horus
Kirin
Byakko
Hades
Neptune
Sasuke ( green orb change ninja
Fortoytops
Berserk
Pierdrawn

Gogan
09-18-2013, 11:00 AM
Two ways I can look at this: 1) I have all but 2 of those, so I can skip this carnival, or 2) My chances of getting another of these really good gods for awakenings is really high, I should roll lots! Tough call.

Although what I really need is more XP. This is kinda #firstworldproblem, but I have so many gods I need/want to level up and I just don't have the XP fodder. Especially for higher levels.

Kz
09-18-2013, 02:20 PM
10% seems kinda weak. doubt i roll

Gogan
09-18-2013, 02:46 PM
I was a little fuzzy on the meaning of "10% increase drop rate." Been trying to find the post that Blake was referring to.

A 10% increase of an original 10% drop rate, for example, would only give you a total of 11% chance. So yeah, a 10% increase would be pretty sad. I assume it's something more significant than that, like the usual godfest rates or better.

Blake
09-18-2013, 03:52 PM
there has been no office annoucement yet. but one thing ppl are saying is most carnivals are 2 weeks long and this one is only 1 week. so maybe rates will be higher. also ppl saying it wont be included in a godfest if they keep the same schedule

Blake
09-18-2013, 06:21 PM
Hmm, looking at the numbers from when oronian rolled 1000 times during murako, the 5* results are pretty similar to regular god fest. The only thing is apparently the post evolution 6*'s have lower rates than normal 5*'s so that kinda drags down the odds, plus murakore generally has a couple 4*'s in it.

murakore is a JP event like this one and oronian is a crazy JP player so maybe it will have godfest drop rate

Kz
09-18-2013, 06:28 PM
yea if its around a godfest drop rate on them i might actually concider rolling a few times. i mainly want a luci just so i can have him for a sub or leader depending on the setup. horus would be good too but just mainly want a luci.

Blake
09-18-2013, 08:14 PM
Since launching Puzzle & Dragons, we have received a great deal of requests for a way to transfer P&D game data across platforms with different operating systems.

It’s the operation team’s sincerest wish to create the smoothest and most enjoyable gameplay experience possible - without the need to worry about game account data when deciding on a potential device change. With this in mind, we are planning to implement a new system which would allow transfers of game data across different operating system.

Further details for this function will be announced as soon as possible.

*Note: There is a possibility that some restrictions may apply when transferring data.

hope this comes quick

Yooxra
09-18-2013, 08:42 PM
hope this comes quick

Aye. Cause soon as we can transfer this baby to the big screen there will be no stopping the addiction.

Blake
09-18-2013, 08:48 PM
Aye. Cause soon as we can transfer this baby to the big screen there will be no stopping the addiction.

oh yoox y u no play PAD

Blake
09-18-2013, 08:50 PM
Official announcement is up.

*Survey Rare Egg Event - “Carnival of Likes"*
[Duration]: 9/20, 12:00 AM (PDT) - 9/26, 11:59 PM (PDT)

From 9/3 - 9/9, we ran a special “Monster Vote” survey to give you all the chance to choose your favorite Monsters to appear in the Rare Egg Machine. Now you've got a whole week to go after them!

The following Monsters have an increased chance to appear this week, and they are guaranteed to be level 30.

*Player’s Choice! - Top 5 Winning Monsters
1152 Votes: Archangel Lucifer #628
409 Votes: Horus #490
310 Votes: Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya #751
204 Votes: Incarnation of Byakko, Haku #753
202 Votes: Hades #130

For the first time ever, the event also features BONUS 6 ★Monsters - including the runner up, Neptune (lost by ONE VOTE)!
Sea Deity Neptune #125
Wind Prodigy Sasuke #560

The following Monsters are also available:
Berserk #221
Fortoytops #296
Pierdrawn #301

With a Rare Egg Machine event DOMINATED by fantastic Monsters, it's a great time to get pulling!

*Votes were calculated accounting for user error/voting irregularities.
Events subject to policy: http://tinyurl.com/cj7zu4t

Yooxra
09-18-2013, 09:22 PM
oh yoox y u no play PAD

It's cause I still use one of these.

http://www.eightiesonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/cellphone_full.jpg

Gogan
09-20-2013, 01:35 AM
Decided to roll a few times for kicks. First roll: Horus. And done!

Kz
09-20-2013, 10:39 AM
nice, i rolled 10x got horus, FA luci, berserk, 4x pierdra, valk. rest trash

Kz
09-20-2013, 10:40 AM
i really wanted AA luci or Neptune but im ok with just horus. and FA luci can be useful on some dungeons like zues.

Nucholza
09-20-2013, 04:37 PM
Zeus has descended into my monster box!

Gogan
09-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Nice! /jealous

Kz
09-25-2013, 01:21 AM
new events up, yay Hera-Ur gotta get her this time around and i wanna grab me a buncha naga's too so i can save to skill up mine.

Blake
09-25-2013, 04:13 AM
*50,000 Likes Event*
[Duration]: 9/26 (Thu), midnight - 10/3 (Thu), 11:59 PM (PDT)

The team would like to thank our fans (about 50,000 times!) for helping us reach this milestone. We've got lots of fun (and challenging) event Dungeons for both veteran and beginner players alike.

■①Daily Log-in Bonuses
1 Free Magic Stone [9/26 4:00 AM - 10/3]

■② 3-days of Poring POWER!!!
Everyone's favorite Skill Up buffet will be available from 9/28 12:00 AM - 9/30 11:59 PM (PDT)

9/26 - Dragon Guardian
9/27 - Heroes Descended!
9/28 - Hera-Ur Descended!
9/29 - Sword of Flames
9/30 - Zeus Descended!
10/1 - Scarlet Snake Princess
10/3 - The Goddess Descended!

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
[We will also have a special visits from the Super King Dragons - (including an invasion from one of the Jeweled Super Kings)]
2x Coins for the Weekend Tricolor Dungeon (normally just 1.5x)
2x Skill Up rate
King Metal/Jewel Dragons at the Pal Egg Machine

Blake
09-25-2013, 04:15 AM
stoked about poring. even tho i got 15 valk skillups saved from last one. speaking of valk...ima get that bitch this time.

Gogan
09-25-2013, 11:27 AM
What kind of teams are you guys going to run for the Valk and Hera-Ur dungeons?

I need to start putting together a decent team to tackle descended dungeons.

Blake
09-25-2013, 11:38 AM
for the last hera UR i did:
Luci / Gravity, Gravity, Siren(max skill), Rainbow Keeper / Luci

It was really ez with 2 luci. Floor 4 luci+Luci minerva to 1 shot her. Floor 5 start with 2 gravs, stall 35 turns till luci and gravs are back up then dbl grav dbl luci FTW

For Valk I will do a dbl luci team not sure of other subs yet. Last time I didn't have luci and i died to valk with my kirin team. This time it should be ez.

Also asano I dont think you were around for poring tower last time. Its fuckin awesome

Gogan
09-25-2013, 12:04 PM
I assume your 2xLuci teams are all final evolves and high level?

I have an AA Luci, but only level 30. My Siren is 1 skillup away from max (rank 6), but only level 35. My Underlord Hades is 86, which I guess is decent. I do have a couple Rainbow Keepers. Other than that, my other go-to subs are usually Empress Echidna (93), Sea Deity Neptune (65), More Cu Chulainn (73), and Ama (60). Think I could put something together? What would you recommend?

This is indeed my first Poring. I'm not sure I have too many mobs I need/want skillups on though. Definitely Cu Chulainn. My Siren is almost max skilled (rank 6) already. Rarely use my Liliths. I guess skilling up Shardran will be nice. I never use vampires, golems, gigas, angelion, and don't have a Valk, Seigfried, or Kag. So not sure I'll get a whole lot out of Poring. I'll save up for an eventual Valk, I guess. Am I missing something else?

Kz
09-25-2013, 12:17 PM
u might have put too much into ur hades, though he is one of the best grav's i usually stop my subs around level 60-70 and put the rest into ur leader. do you have a 2nd gravity?

Gogan
09-25-2013, 12:23 PM
Just another regular Hades (15%) at level 30. I've been wanting to final evolve Hades, which is why I've been putting so much into him. In retrospect, I prob should've been leveling a Luci.

Kz
09-25-2013, 01:06 PM
yea like i said i generally leave my subs at like level 60-70 for the most part til i max my leader. then start working on subs again, on a side note i cant wait for poring tower to max my berserk / highlander / valk / vamp. gonna be stoning a lot i think. i just got 10 stones today for 100 day login so ill most likely use all 10 of those on poring.

Blake
09-25-2013, 02:42 PM
you dont need to have ur hades high lvl to final evo him. u could do it at lvl 1. just as long as u got him as underlord hades. just requires the mats.

also you will be using vampire in your dark team. he is a rly good sub. my farming dark team is luci / hera, hera, dark dragon knight, vampire / loki or luci.

you got some time before valk. Iono if you can get enough exp / evo mats but i would try to get ur luci to SOD luci and get him to like 50 to 70 and get ur 2nd hades to underlord hades then get him to like 30 to 50.

I did heraUR on my alt with a lvl 30 hera and a 2nd evo siren like lvl 50. its just all about matching orbs when it comes to heraUR.

youll get a valk soon enough and a zerker since their dungs arnt too hard so the poring skillups will be good to save. it doesnt come around very often. and its normally for only 1 day (granted last time it was 2 weeks but that was rare)

Gogan
09-25-2013, 03:52 PM
you dont need to have ur hades high lvl to final evo him. u could do it at lvl 1. just as long as u got him as underlord hades. just requires the mats.

What?! Man, I didn't know that. I figured he had to be max level, just like regular evo. Fuck. When I final evo him, will he go back to level 1, or will he stay at his present level?

Gogan
09-25-2013, 03:59 PM
Sigh. I remember reading this guide to Ulti Evos before, but I must've forgotten the details...

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=4793

Can't believe I've been waiting all this time. /facepalm

On the bright side, yay for ulti evo'ing my Cu Chulainn, Neptune, and Hades.

I won't be able to get SOD Luci this week, unfortunately. Missing a light keeper. Wish I found out about Ulti Evo's yesterday. =/

Blake
09-25-2013, 04:18 PM
lololol poor asano and valk is not till next thurs u can get keeper by then if u got the exp to lvl em up. luci and gravs are key in many descends so I would def make him a priority

Nucholza
09-25-2013, 05:47 PM
This is why you need to get on skype/vent more often! I think I've mentioned a couple times to Blake/KZ that I was confused why your hades was such a high lvl but not ulti still!

Blake
09-25-2013, 06:28 PM
i got an 8 person vent that any of use can use. not posting here since its public thread. just send a pm if anyone wants it. keep in mind its 8 person only

Fusa
09-25-2013, 06:55 PM
I just acquired Vegeta Super Saiyan 3 for my team, First roll.

Gogan
09-27-2013, 10:23 AM
So I decided to give the REM Likes event one last shot last night hoping to get a few extra Neptune/Hades/Horus for awakenings, and maybe a first Kirin. Out of 15 rolls, I got 2 golds, both of which were beast riders. =/ I did get a few more mermaid/siren, which I wanted for a 2nd max skilled siren, so it wasn't a total loss. Oh well, the luck gods giveth and they taketh away.

Then I logged in this morning to message from GungHo apologizing for the problem with the REM event yesterday and they refunded my 80 stones. =)

Kz
09-27-2013, 11:21 AM
wtf? lol

Gogan
09-27-2013, 11:35 AM
Apparently I wasn't the only one: http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=19737

On another note, looks like (http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=19740) Norse, Indian, and Greek Gods for this next godfest.

Kz
09-27-2013, 11:46 AM
yea i read up on it. apparently they turned off the event early or some shit and refunded the stones.

Kz
09-27-2013, 11:48 AM
and ima spend my stones from now on, on descends and super strong events instead of godfests now, i feel i still need a AA Luci but i think if i get good with horus i can bypass all the fights that need him. like poring tower i plan on maxing my vampire, valk, highlander, berserk via the drops there, which in turn means quite a few stones but to have the ability to max 4 monsters in 3 days from just that 1 dungeon i think is worth wild

Gogan
09-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Yeah I know what you mean. I feel like I have all the gods I really need. It's hard to justify rolling for more when I can't even keep up with leveling the ones I do have.

That won't stop me from rolling of course -- the collector in me needs to catch 'em all! Besides, it's not as much fun if we can't all get on skype and cry about our bad luck during godfest rolls.

Kz
09-27-2013, 04:56 PM
lol :x

Fusa
09-27-2013, 04:56 PM
it's not as much fun if we can't all get on skype and cry about our bad luck during godfest rolls.

Get the mop bucket :)

Blake
09-27-2013, 05:08 PM
with my new truck payments i wont be buying anymore stones but id love to hear u guys cry

Kz
09-27-2013, 05:49 PM
like i said i dont play on buying anymore at all either with horus under my belt now. and i have a good horus team just leveling it up.

Yooxra
09-27-2013, 07:08 PM
with my new truck payments i wont be buying anymore stones but id love to hear u guys cry

I do enjoy a good cry myself

Nucholza
09-27-2013, 07:54 PM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/Deal-of-the-Day/pcmcat248000050016.c?id=pcmcat248000050016&AID=10474050&PID=3668349&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsite%2FMisc%2FD eal-of-the-Day%2Fpcmcat248000050016.c%3Fid%3Dpcmcat2480000500 16&cj=true&ref=39&loc=01&CJPID=3668349

For Asano. Today only

Gogan
09-27-2013, 08:38 PM
That's a nice deal. Tempting.

Nuch, are you done rolling godfests too? Am I going to be the only one?

Nucholza
09-27-2013, 08:55 PM
I'll be rolling this godfest, don't worry Asano I'll be sticking with you a bit!

Gogan
09-27-2013, 09:38 PM
Nice! It looks like a good one too. Nine gods that I don't have.

Kz
09-27-2013, 09:53 PM
only 4 i want out of them is feryr, hades, neptune and vitra

Kz
09-27-2013, 09:53 PM
but i doubt i roll even tho i have very few of them.

Gogan
09-30-2013, 10:36 AM
Last day of Poring and Godfest tonight!

I've been chaining Poring all weekend and am almost finished. Max skilled my two Sirens, Gigas, Lilith, and Fairlion. I'm one away from Cu Chulainn and Vampire. And I have about 30 each saved for Valk and Berserk, if/when I ever get them.

Kz
09-30-2013, 11:52 AM
max on my siren / vamp / gigas / lilith / valk. 1 away on fairlion, have 15 saved for berserk and 30 for cu chu. saving them for when i can upgrade them tho so i dont waste all that exp.

and ill be around to listen to u guys fail or pwn godfest tonight on vent.

Fusa
09-30-2013, 02:46 PM
and ill be around to listen to u guys fail or pwn cryfest tonight on vent.

This looks a little better

Blake
10-01-2013, 05:16 AM
puzzle & dragons will soon update to version 6.0.2. With this update, we are introducing the exciting new awoken skills system.

This guide will help explain how the feature works, but please keep in mind, the information will not apply until after the update has been performed. Stay up to date on the facebook page for more information regarding this update.

The awakening system can release a monster’s inner strength with new passive skills. The effects of awoken skills are active whether the monster is a leader or sub, so you can utilize these to further strengthen your teams.

Warning: If you’ve got duplicates of rare and powerful monsters, you may want to hold onto them until after the awakening system is implemented. If you fuse them now, they will not receive the new skills.

Along with the skill awakening system, we are also introducing a new monster with the power to unlock these hidden powers.

omg its coming!!!

Yooxra
10-01-2013, 05:57 AM
omg its coming!!!

Thats what he said?

Gogan
10-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Q2: If an earlier version of a Monster is fused with the Evolved one (ex: Susano into Susano no Mikoto), will a new skill Awaken?
A2: No. Earlier Evolution forms will not Awaken Skills in their higher forms. They must be the same Monster with the same name on the same stage of Evolve Fusion.

I guess I should wait until 6.0 before ulti-evo'ing any more monsters. Not that evo mats are particularly hard to acquire, but it would save quite a bit of time/stones/mats.

I was going to ulti-evo Hades today, but I'd rather not have to ulti-evo my other 4 Hades (sorry Nuch) for awakenings.

6.0 can't come soon enough.

Kz
10-01-2013, 04:16 PM
im just happy i got a hades for my horus team now can ulti evo him to dark/light.

Nucholza
10-01-2013, 04:35 PM
fuck

Nucholza
10-01-2013, 04:36 PM
all

Nucholza
10-01-2013, 04:36 PM
of you

Fusa
10-01-2013, 04:46 PM
madbro

Gogan
10-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Got my Valk, first run. Took about 6 stones, all on Valk because I pushed her passed 40% too soon and struggled to wait for Hades and 2xLuci skills to come back up.

Leveled her up with 20 Drops and got 0 skillups. =/

Blake
10-03-2013, 03:46 AM
Got it to drop first run on my alt. Still hasnt dropped on my main.

Btw if you're running a double luci team you just need to dbl Grav at start then do some dmg to make her heal. Stall 30 turns for grav to come back up while doing as much dmg as you can. Dbl Grav Dbl Luci ftw

Fusa
10-03-2013, 04:46 AM

Btw if you're running a double luci team you just need to dbl Grav at start then do some dmg to make her heal. Stall 30 turns for grav to come back up while doing as much dmg as you can. Dbl Grav Dbl Luci ftw

All you really need is the guy I use to rape every boss in this phone app game.

Chuck Norris

Blake
10-03-2013, 04:54 AM
I heard AA Luci is the spawn of Chuck Norris. Crazy high life. Insane Recovery. And a OHKO round house kick.

Fusa
10-03-2013, 06:17 AM
i heard aa luci is the spawn of chuck norris. Crazy high life. Insane recovery. And a ohko round house kick.

qft

Gogan
10-03-2013, 12:15 PM

Yeah, I was only running single grav since I couldn't evo my second hades. Used Neptune instead which made the earlier waves really easy, but Valk much tougher.

Nucholza
10-04-2013, 02:00 PM
*Update Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team*
Maintenance Date: 10/8 (Tuesday) 12:00 AM - 4:00 AM (PDT)

Puzzle & Dragons will be updating to version 6.0.2. To implement this, we will be conducting maintenance on the following date:

10/8 (Tuesday) midnight - 4:00 AM (PDT)
[Tentative schedule: may be extended without notice or compensation]

During this time, you will not be able to access the game.

Additional details (including possible delays or an early finish) will be announced via Facebook.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

Blake
10-04-2013, 04:08 PM
also dont know if you guys noticed but for today only they brought back carnival of likes in REM

Blake
10-05-2013, 06:21 AM
*ECO Collab Dungeon*
[10/7 12:00 AM – 10/20 11:59 PM (PDT)]

For a limited time, we will be running a special collaboration Dungeon featuring characters from Emil Chronicle Online (ECO), a whimsical fantasy MMORPG published by our headquarters in Japan!

What is ECO? Find out here: http://tinyurl.com/o4hrryk

During this event, the “ECO Collab” Dungeon will be available in the Special Dungeon section. Explore this new Dungeon to encounter some of the charming Monsters from ECO. Can you capture all these unique Monsters and evolve them to their Alma form?

These special Monsters have very useful skills, so they can be placed in your teams right away. If you prefer, you can also use them to increase certain other Monster’s Skill levels!

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=424

Skillups provided:
Venus
Yomi
Loki
Drall
Toytops
Parvati
Lakshmi

Kz
10-05-2013, 05:15 PM
aww man venus and loki skillups yaya.

Blake
10-07-2013, 01:41 PM
More Ulti Evo's inc:

Ama, Yomi, Apollo

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp#19

and more info

- Ultimate Evolution Shaitan, Sylph, and Persephone were shown.
- Ultimate Evoultion for Ares, Hermes, Artemis, Gigantes, and Vampire Lord were decided, further details will be announced later via Official Twitter.
- Super King Gold Dragon Dungeon will be opened.
- Next version: 6.1 will include Technical Endless Corridor, as well as increase Monster Box to 1000
- 2 Descended Dungeons for October:
10/11 - Take-minakata Descended Dungeon
10/20 - Beelzebub Descended Dungeon
Magic stone betting will be on Beelzebub Descended Dungeon only.

Note: These photos were taken from another group.

Update: Added Super King Gold Dragon Dungeon

Nucholza
10-07-2013, 06:05 PM
shit is getting real!

love how they are keeping us more up to date now and constantly improving the game

Blake
10-09-2013, 02:04 AM
*Harvest Festival Event*
[Duration]: 10/10 (Thu), midnight - 10/16 (Wed), 11:59 PM (PDT)

The great and mighty armored goddess Athena will finally descend, so it's time to reap the benefits of our fantastic new P&D Harvest Festival event.

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses
1 Free Magic Stone [10/10 4:00 AM - 10/17 3:59 AM]

■② TAMADRA Discovered!
[Duration]: 10/10 (Thu), midnight - 10/16 (Wed), 11:59 PM (PDT)
The adorable TAMADRA has been discovered! Everyone gets one shot at this limited Dungeon.

10/10 - 10/12 Tower of Jewel
10/10 - Hera-Is Descended!
10/13 - The Goddess Descended!
10/14 - Athena Descended!
10/15 - Hera Descended!
10/16 - Dark Night Sword

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
[We will also have a special visits from the Pengdra Village and Super King Dragons - (including an invasion from one of the Jeweled Super Kings)]
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Tricolor Dungeon
2x Skill Up rate

They just keep coming and coming and coming.

Tama event and Athena (not that any of us can do it probably)

Gogan
10-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Nice, the free Tamadra is welcome, as is another Pengdra Village. I might even have a shot at Hera-Is now with my double SOD Luci and double Hades.

Wonder what the godfest will be. Not sure what it could be to make me want to roll though.

Kz
10-09-2013, 01:44 PM
tbh asano id wait on the jap 2.0 gods before u roll again.

Gogan
10-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have most of everything else at this point. It would take a brand new set of gods for me to roll.

Nucholza
10-09-2013, 04:52 PM
I might try athena with horus team

Gogan
10-10-2013, 09:50 PM
I might even have a shot at Hera-Is now with my double SOD Luci and double Hades.

Fuck Hera-Is. First time I tried her I went in w/o knowing too much. Team was double Luci, Hades, Neptune, Echidna, Siren. 50k hp. Had no issues until floor 4 and the CDD. I only had one Luci off cd and it wasn't quite enough to finish him off. The other Luci was far off cooldown and wasn't worth the stones, so I abandoned it.

Next time I dropped my Neptune and Echidna in exchange for a second grav and a RK. Never made it past the first floor after several attempts. Just couldn't survive on 13k hp after having my two Lucifers bound on like turn 3. Didn't have much trouble with it the first time through; maybe I got more hearts that first time, dunno. But I just couldn't make it work tonight. So fuck Hera-Is.

Gogan
10-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Jap, AA godfest. Pass.

Nucholza
10-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Jap, AA godfest. Pass.

yep

Nucholza
10-12-2013, 11:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRiXWPdN-iQ

I think I might actually try this for Athena, except Freyr over Tryannos and Horus over Phoenix of course. Looks pretty easy!

Blake
10-14-2013, 08:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4RTiXoA.png

Blake
10-14-2013, 08:59 AM
Sry cant resize it from phone. Usee kirin. Took 4 stones.

Kz
10-14-2013, 09:50 AM
nice.

Gogan
10-14-2013, 10:07 AM
Nice, grats!

Fusa
10-14-2013, 11:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/STsvA8z.jpg

Blake
10-14-2013, 11:37 AM
Lololop nice fusa.

Fusa
10-14-2013, 01:49 PM
lol ya I am bored took a long time in paint

Nucholza
10-14-2013, 09:05 PM
Got mine with 4 stones as well. Got shit for fire orbs on gigas and had to use 1 stone on him and then Athena was a cunt and kept changing my heart orbs!

Blake
10-15-2013, 10:36 AM
check this insane video out of a guy using ONLY 2 Anubis and doing Athena

Mrkj8tlhZTE

Gogan
10-15-2013, 10:43 AM
Wow, wtf

Yooxra
10-15-2013, 10:52 AM
check this insane video out of a guy using ONLY 2 Anubis and doing Athena

Mrkj8tlhZTE

Finally saw the video I posted huh

Gogan
10-15-2013, 07:29 PM
Got my Hera. Not that I actually needed her with multiple Hades, but nevertheless.

Nucholza
10-16-2013, 05:22 PM
multiple Hades

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fusa
10-17-2013, 04:09 AM
Finally saw the video I posted huh

lol

Blake
10-18-2013, 01:02 PM
*All Hallows Haunt*
[Duration]: 10/21 (Mon), midnight - 11/1 (Fri), 11:59 PM (PDT)

Our extra-long Halloween event dominates the rest of October with devilishly fun, tricky Dungeons descending in the world of P&D! Whether you’re a novice or an expert, there is something for everyone to enjoy this time around - including (a total of) 12 FREE MAGIC STONES!!!

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses
1 Free Magic Stone [10/21 4:00 AM - 11/2 3:59 AM]

■② New Dungeon Bonus
[Duration]: 10/21 (Mon), midnight - 11/1 (Fri), 11:59 PM (PDT)
1.5x drop rate in the Normal Dungeons

10/21 - Dragon Guardian
10/22 - Blade of Justice
10/24 - The Thief Descended!
10/25 - Scarlet Snake Princess
10/26 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
10/27 - Zeus Descended!
10/29 - Sword of Flames
10/30 - 11/1 - Lightless Devils’ Nest
10/31 - Heroes Descended
11/1 - Satan Descended!

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
2 Pal Egg Events:
10/21-10/26 - Rare Evo Materials
10/27-11/1 - King Metal/Jewel Dragons

[We will also have a special visits from the Pengdra Village and Super King Dragons - (including invasions from TWO of the Jeweled Super Kings)]
˝ Stamina cost for the Weekend Tricolor Dungeon (means twice as many runs!)
2x Skill Up rate

[Even more exciting info is on the way!]

and

*Clash of Clans Collab Returns*
[Duration] 10/21, 12:00 AM - 10/27, 11:59 PM (PDT)

The Clash of Clans Collab Dungeon is back for a special week-long clash.

Don't miss your chance to get these great characters from Supercell's Clash of Clans, and make sure you check out their awesome Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ClashofClans

Can you capture the elusive P.E.K.K.A, before these Barbarians head back to their home village?

fuckin insane event. PAD just keeps getting better n better

Gogan
10-18-2013, 01:12 PM
It's all rehashed content, but yeah, they're really piling on the events. I should be able to get Zeus, Satan, and Goeman this time around.

Nucholza
10-18-2013, 04:28 PM
Thank god, want satan sooo bad!

Nucholza
10-18-2013, 04:51 PM
going to power level pretty hard on weekend dungeon when its half stam