PDA

View Full Version : Hello Hero

Gogan
01-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Started playing this last night. Pretty fun so far. Anything I should know while I'm still new?

I'm "asano" on the Armon server (was the only one available) if you want to friend it up.

Kz
01-06-2014, 05:29 PM
just spam the fuck out of levels once u reach the final board. just get toons and level them to 30 so u can fuse them to higher stars. and u get like 3-5 carots each toon that hits 30. so its just a mass spam game, once u hit level 4 u get auto + 2x speed and u can just auto through the dungeons to PL toons. other than that u wanna get 2-3 AoE guys for pvp.

Nucholza
01-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Always rotate heroes out so you're constantly leveling stuff up. You'll want to get everything to lvl 30 at some point eventually.

Participate in arena and the raid boss for extra carots. Gold is hard to come by at first, but you'll have more than enough later on once you can clear hell modes and dungeons lvl 40+.

Gogan
01-06-2014, 05:57 PM
So I want to level 1 of every hero? Ugh. I assume I can use the duplicates for upgrades?

I feel like I'm swimming in gold at the moment with nothing to spend it on. Only things I see that cost gold are extra hero slots (which, granted, start getting expensive) and upgrades.

Nucholza
01-06-2014, 08:11 PM
When you get a hero to lvl 30 they call it "mastering" the hero and you get 5 carots and increase your honor point capacity by 5 as well, but you only get that bonus the first time you master a hero. You don't have to hold on to it. After you master it, then you can use it as upgrade/fuse material. The extra carots and honor point cap is just really nice to get.

There's a content patch this week that will let you "enhance" a hero by using a duplicate monster (like in PAD). It can be a lvl one in that case, just has to be the same hero.

KZ and I had gold issues early on from upgrading. Maybe it was just us!