PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cider

thatoneplace
06-08-2007, 07:38 PM
I dont know if you remember me or not. My name game name was Christobird when I was playing in Eventide.. (first week it was up)

I was cleaning out my photo album on my cpu and I found some Screen shots of you running my alts thru VC when you were anti raiding. Just made me laugh a bit compared to how your guild looks now.

Maddi and I have been playing horde for close to a year now but we both still have our Alliance toons, (she has a 60 human priest and I have a 70 Gnome mage and a 70 Human paladin) and horde (my 70 shaman and her 70 warlock)

I also remember when we shot that first movie you made in blasted lands when you had use make the /talk macros and you made me die from the fel guards :P

Anyhow I wanted to say hello and wassup and hope things are going well for ya. I use your warrior guides for my warriors. I run a guild on Kael'thas.. its nothing like you guys.. we are on prince currently but were making progress :)

I know your busy but if you wanna drop a line feel free to at www.untestedtactics.com (my guild page)

take care :)

Ciderhelm
06-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Hey now! I was never anti raiding, I just didn't raid! :D

Believe it or not, I do remember you two. Now, correct me if I'm wrong (and I may be, its been over two years), you were in the air force?

It's great to hear from you. I've been in touch with alot of the prior Eventide members at various points. I know one of our other raiders, Katalyst, formed a new raiding guild. Another somewhat more recent member (in the grand scheme of things), Boyington, also did the same on this server. We always had a good crew, from day 1, and it's good to hear you guys are successful and enjoying the game. :) As long as you get where you want and do it on your own time, that's success.

There's no chance you happen to have that really old video floating around is there? If so, could you upload it to Filefront? I lost mine midway through last year, and there's alot of good memories that go w/ the old videos.

Ciderhelm
06-08-2007, 07:48 PM
oh and i'd be very interested to see myself in the VC days. Arcanite Reaper and all, I'd bet.

thatoneplace
06-10-2007, 12:00 AM
OMG I wish I did. There is a possibility I could find it out in the system somewheres. You have a lot of fans belive it or not.

LoL @ arcanite reaper. You were the reason I rerolled warrior. I got an arcanite reaper after spending close to 500g on mats at the time. It was known as "the rogue killer" :) but anyhow to go on I ended up getting it made and enchanting it. That night I went to molten core and won the obsibian edge blade. Kinda funny how things work.. I think I used it for a whole 3 hours.

Also yeah still in the Airforce. Just reenlisted for another 6 years. Done lots of traveling in the 2-3 years I have been absent from Cenarius(pve). I actually have jumped from a lot of servers. After I left cenarius (which was a mistake) and the reason I left is because my wife got mad at me for my Ingame Relationship/Friendship with Morbidangel (druid) on Cenarius(pve). I left and went to Shadowsong(pve) to play with co-workers. This is where I rerolled to a warrior. 60 human warrior female named Mello. Got her in 6/8 T2 and some aq40 gear.. nothing too spicy. He was fury tank specced at the time because of the problems with tanks being able to generate rage. Time went on and a new server opened called Black Dragonflight(pvp). Blizzard offered free server transfers to 4 selected servers Hellscream(pve) being one and Shadowsong(pve) being another.. I forget the other 2. Anyhow my guild decided to transfer to it because we reigned at pve we wanted to try something new. We became too hardcore for my relationship with my wife to be healthy so I decided to delete all my efforts (a total of 9 lvl 60s on 3 server) to show her that I was serious. And I quit the game about 2 months before naxx came out.

About 3 months went by and I got withdrawls from the game. I decided I wanted to play something with limited responsibility. Playing as hardcore as I was, was draining me. So i rerolled a Gnome mage on Demon Soul(pve), where I didnt know a single person. I was on leave when I started him. took 14 days off. Reached lvl 60 in 7 days.. and was back into raiding within 3 weeks of rolling the toon. I finally created my own guild which took a while to get on its feet. But eventually was back into the scheme of things. We had competition on that server. A guild called denial which constantly has lvl 60s on watching all the world boss spawns and dominating the raid world, Farming spots and controlling the auction house with their many many AH toon. Id estimate a total of 1-2 million gold between all their banker toons. Anyhow we got tired of it and we decided to transfer again to a server called dalvengyr(pvp) under the same conditions that blizzard made, cause dalvengyr was a new server.

By now im sure your tired of my story but I shall continue regardless.

Decided I was sick and tired of the general alliance BS..

Rerolled again.

This time I rerolled horde.

A shaman. Yay. On a RP-PVP server.. YAY again. (that was the most retarded idea i ever had)

Anyhow that didnt work out too well. I dont like lvling on a pvp server so I transfered him to kael'thas(pve) my current server.

Im trying to figure out why I still play.. But maybe ill come up with the answer someday. If not I guess I just like to see the new items with the same lousy graphics :D