PDA

View Full Version : Shield Slam Enchants

Dakhanavar
04-10-2007, 02:17 PM
Hello I've been working on putting together my block value items and had a question regarding enchants. So far I have been trying to build up str and add sockets for crit % or helm and shoulder enchants but the crit is still lacking. I do have some outdated wrath gear like the shoulders which have decent block value but stats are not the best for for any serious pvp. I have gathered up a list of items I'll be after in the future but the question is agi or str for enchants?

Ciderhelm
04-10-2007, 02:41 PM
In general all of my gear doubled as my tanking gear, so I loaded them up with Stamina related enchants (or Armor). My Shield got the +18 Block Value enchant.

If you are really focused on PVP, you definitely want +Agi instead of +Str. The crit is the real weakness of a Shield Slam build.

If you have Wrath boots -- KEEP THEM! They are the only boots which have any Block Value at all. I almost paged a GM to get mine back.

Dakhanavar
04-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Your right about the boots and good shoulders other then Nax are hard to come by for block value as well. I'm kind of in the mode now of Block value items becoming my dps set in some cases they do double for tanking set but I think changing out some enchants should help things. I plan on keeping my set of wrath along with Ashkandi and the Quel those are Legends! heh thanks for the reply. Up to 2890 with just the Gnomer trinket we'll see if I can get that up a bit in the near future.

Fame
04-17-2007, 12:10 PM
this is the best setup i can think of right now, however t5 is getting some changes come 2.1 so some of these items should be updated.

http://ctprofiles.net/5242538

the only thing that im not sure about is if the 2pc T5 bonus will add block value to your shield slams aswell or just blocks.