Thread: Lost S5 Finale
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:11 AM
Fuse Member

Part 1

Have not red the posts before this one, i will after i watch the show. Good start with Jacob, the boat shows that it looks like it's anywhere between 1400-1900s?

So Kate meets Jacob while young. Why didn't any of the others? So far it seems like Locke is a decendant or playing the part of the guy that wanted to kill Jacob long ago, and possibly Kate is playing Jacobs part right now. What i mean by that is, it seems like they have something in common with each other that is sorta the same for some reason.

So 30 years in the future already. Richard seems like he's playing something off. So what's in the box, hope it's not a dick.

So Jacob meets Sawyer when he was young also, interesting. Richard seeming puzzled by asking Jack if he knows Locke and Jack telling him not to give up on him was weird that Richard seemed clueless. Ben telling Locke that he was gonna follow him seemed funny just that Ben seemed scared not to cause of what his daughter said, but seems ironic that Locke is gonna use Ben to kill Jacob, ironic cause Ben is the user of ppl to kill ppl for him.

So Jacob meets sayid and causes the death of his love, that scene was sad. So Daniel's mom was the leader of the hostiles at that point in time, hmm.

So Jacob has that chick with the pilot helping him. Jacob very active in this episode! So ellana or whatever her name is, her and her crew looking for Jacob at the statue( i so need the power for statue for my own purposes ).

Lol. Just lol. With Jacob sitting on the bench and Locke falling from the building behind him. Jacob meets Locke. So Jacob meets Jin & Sun too. Jacob seems very smart, probably why he is still alive after that guy in the beginning threatened to kill him.

So i wonder how this all began and how Jacob and whoever that other guy in the beginning of the episode came to be, and came to be on the island.

Why was the woman Ellana willing to help Jacob when he asked her to in the hospital?

On to part 2

Part 2

Jacob meets Jack, so... This is pretty much showing Jacob meeting everyone i guess. What i don't understand is why jack always feels like his dad is always trying to keep him down. His dad even trys to explain to him that he isn't but Jack doesn't seem to believe him. Which leads me to wonder what does his dad have to do with the whole island story still. Also really makes me want the answer to how old is the island and if it's been there since the beginning of time if it even goes back that long.

So Sawyer and Jules both use what they learned so far back at childhood in their futures. So Jack says it feels like a million years ago ( that confirms it, island has been here since the beginning ). Sawyer still loves Kate but is loyal to Jules. So sweet Kate is with Jack. She loves him!

Jacob meets Hugo tells him he is blessed, Hugo decides to get on the plane after all, makes sense. So they are gonna go through with the bomb deployment. If all goes as planned, the plane will never crash. But Jack said to Kate this feels right, maybe it feels right cause it happened before so it will change nothing? Seems like it's leading towards Ben killing Jacob and then they blow the bomb up and it resets Jacob dying probably.

I missed a part, when Jack told Kate why did you ask me not to ask about the kid, what did Kate say?

Why is Locke so bent on killing Jacob for Ben? Seems like Locke has his own motives and is using Ben like Ben uses people. Seems like Ben should of never been the leader in the first place and he shouldn't of had the kid anyway, he fucking stole the kid lol.

So they are in the statue and heading to Jacob.

Phil got owned! Jules dying like that was sad! Jack getting hit with the toolbox was funny. Jules living that then finishing the bomb wow.

So in the end. I kinda felt from the beginning that Locke might be that guy that threatened to kill Jacob in the beginning of the episode. Guess i'm right or at least i think i'm right. The corpse of Locke and the loophole Jacob claimed in the end kinda confirms it. But never know with this show i guess.

I wonder how that all happened tho, whats their connection and why he wanted to kill him. Now that he is dead what happens. Looks like they will have plenty more to explain in the last season. We shall see what happens to the Oceanic crew too.

So jacob claimed to be spinning something. Is he fate now? Why did Jacob say what about you to Ben like that? Lots more questions.

Was good.