Thread: (*Lost*)
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via ICQ to Onion Send a message via AIM to Onion Send a message via MSN to Onion
Doctor Goodspeed! Love that name, reminds me of Nicholas Cage in The Rock, great movie.

But yeah, Asano, makes me wonder about what the asian dude said, does that mean Claire died? Because I don't think anything special happened to Sayid other than the stuff in the temple. That also begs the question though, why would Jacob tell them to save Sayid if it would turn out to be a bad thing. Maybe Jacob didn't know what would happen, but it seems to me like he did and that this "infection" isn't necesarily all bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogan View Post
Also, one of the "others" with Kate and Jin said Russou had been dead for 3 years. Guessing that'll prove significant at some point.
I thought she died when those commando guys shot her in the forest when she was going somewhere with Alex? It's been 3 years since they left the island and returned. Maybe that's what it meant? Although I don't know why they think it's important to keep that on the down low, maybe they just don't like sharing information at all.

Last edited by Onion; 02-10-2010 at 04:55 PM.