Thread: (*Lost*)
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Fuse Member

Well, Aaron could be a prospective next gen leader and that's why Ethan is there to get him. I don't think they wanted him because of the mothers dying thing since Claire didn't get pregnant on the island, right?

I'll have to rewatch the episode where Kate gets married - you're probably right and that was the step-mother, but she was def. on the run and had killed her stepfather already.

I'll be VERY suprised if Sayid is Jacob incarnate. That just doesn't make sense to me, but I guess it could end up being some huge twist. Its all a bit too confusing with how the temple others seem to be aligned with Jacob and want to protect the Oceanic-6 yet the smoke monster lives underneath the temple. The biggest part that I don't get is how they said if Sayid were to die they'd be in big trouble and they failed to save him so how could that be Jacob if the whole reason they tried to save Sayid was because Jacob said to? Only thing I can really see is that Sayid didn't really die, but I guess if he DID die it must be either A) An underling or part of the smoke monster B) Jacob C) something the infection does to recently deceased people D) something yet to be revealed. Ben said to Sun that dead is dead when she asked about Locke being alive so no way Sayid is still in there somewhere if he did actually die. blah blah blah

And yeah I kinda have the same hunch DQ that everyone will be very pissed at the end