Thread: (*Lost*)
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucholza View Post
Well, they didn't have a choice in taking Aaron or not, but Kate made the choice to raise him rather than give him to Claire's mom. She kept Aaron a secret from any of his real family. Also she waited 3 years before deciding to try and find Claire instead of going after her sooner.
Claire is just batshit insane now. Crazy people don't need logical reasons to do the things they do. On a side note, I loved the look she gave Kate when Kate explained that she was raising Aaron. Such an awesomely eerie and evil look.

Quote:
The baseball dropping from the table right as Dogen is about to kill Sayid is probably very significant to why he didn't kill Sayid himself. My guess would be the baseball was his son's and for some reason seeing it drop made him think twice about killing.
Yeah, I'm guessing there's more to that story. Dogen's story just kind of stopped without really explaining why exactly that memory caused him to suddenly have mercy on Sayid.

Quote:
Seems to me the reason Sayid killed him is because Smokey asked him to after delivering the message. Dogen was what kept Smokey out of the temple so he needed Sayid to kill Dogen for him or he couldn't keep his promise of killing everyone that wouldn't come with him after sundown.
That was my impression as well.

Last edited by Gogan; 03-03-2010 at 02:46 PM.