Thread: (*Lost*)
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 10:01 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooxra View Post
As I start to watch this episode about Hugo i start to cringe and wonder if it's even worth watching.
hahaha I thought the same thing. The Hugo flash started and I thought "man fuck this fatass this episode already sucks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rursusferre
Quick point: are the people who are dead in world A seemingly the ones in world B who are remembering?
I'm assuming by world A you mean the timeline on the island and world B is the timeline where they never crashed on the island - if so then I don't think so. Desmonde and Hugo aren't dead and they're both remembering.

My favorite part of the episode tonight was probably when that one bitch blew up right as she was about to tell them what the island actually is. Did anyone else think Desmonde was going to run down Locke? The way he was looking at him while Ben was talking just didn't seem right. I wonder if Desmonde doing that will have any impact on the timeline with the island.

Remember a few seasons ago when Whidmore's ship came to the island with Farraday and co. and Desmonde and the doctor or someone were having those flashes where they were in a different place and their consicousness was shifting? I forgot all about that until this episode - did they ever explain what was happening to Desmonde after he "anchored" himself with Penny to stop it or did they just leave it at that?

I have the feeling this is alternate timeline we're seeing this season is the same kind of thing and eventually that shift of consciousness will happen.