Thread: (*Lost*)
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogan View Post
How Lost TRICKED YOU into liking the finale

I don't agree with everything there, but if you're feeling particularly cynical this morning about the finale, you might find some solace there by commiserating with like-minded cynics.

After sleeping on it, I still love the finale. Maybe we were "tricked" a bit, or betrayed with the lack of answers to the mythological stuff, but I'm willing to overlook a lot of that stuff at this point. We do need to start an "Unanswered Lost Questions" thread though...
I'm not really. When you think about it there are many rumors about how nothing was super natural and other things to throw people off track. You can see where they were going with the show from early on, but it was hard to believe in what you thought was true cause you would hear things like no this is 100% wrong like the super natural thing.

We knew that Jacob and Smokey were not human after a period of time, sorta since we knew about the bones in the cave from early on. We were forced to believe something else from being thrown off.

I think it's open for discussion, and in the end what we come up with will be very close. I like what they did. I'd love some explanation to the early stuff that wasn't on the show, the stuff prior to Dharma time period, I think we'd all love that. But that wasn't part of the story for the Jack crew I guess you can say.