Thread: Swtor
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 05:12 PM
GoL Member

Tonight is the first time I've hit a queue. My server is showing a 35 min queue and I started out as like #480 in line but it seems to be moving pretty fast. Don't really think my queue will get much worse than this unless they just don't open up any new PvP servers for the 'launch' tuesday.

Anybody in here hit 30 yet? I personally just left Coruscant at 17. All the movies and dialouge really make leveling slow (at least it feels slow to me) but I'm too afraid to skip anything for fear of missing a companion or something.

Also Gogan are you grinding Dark or Light Side faction and for us non-force users are there really any bonuses to either? I really wanted to jettison the engineers out the airlock in The Esseles but lost the conversation roll.

I havn't really committed to Light or Dark yet. I mostly choose Light side responses unless the Dark Side ones sound really funny. Like opening up the half dozen engineers to the vaccum of space to save my own @$$ HAHA!!

My character name is Critzy again if anyone does join the server and look for me.

**edit: Just got through the queue. Actual wait time: 26 minutes.

Last edited by Critzy; 12-17-2011 at 05:37 PM.