Thread: Esmmo?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenosis View Post
My guess is they'll have the same issues Bioware is dealing with right now. Mainly not having the customer support experience for something this size and too little content at launch to compete with more established MMOs. The upside is that they have massive amounts of canon lore to draw on and a really good understanding of skill based leveling systems. When it comes down to it all the TES games have been single player MMO just based off the feel of their games. As excited as I am to see it come out I'm cautiously optimistic about what shape it'll be in at launch.
I like the route they are going. Lots of things about this sound right. For example, they are going to continue making the single player games at bes while zen handles the mmo. So we'll continue to get single player games which is awesome. They claim they been working on this for 5-7 years. They do need end game content in these kind of games that's where swtor went wrong(not enough, and i'm not talking just raids). You can't have these games with vanilla settings out the gate anymore that's 10 years old. I would of gladly stuck with swtor for much longer, even played it till ESO if it had more to do. Time will tell, hopefully they can learn from swtor's mistakes before launch.