Thread: Dragon Age 3
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 10:26 PM
Fuse Member

35 hours. Level 14. Went with Knight Enchanter specialization, and it's pretty fun. Basically a melee mage. Plays very differently from how I've played up to this point.

I went back to Hinterlands to finish it off. Cleared everything except the dragon before I went Knight-Enchanter. Wiped at 25%. As a KE, I killed him pretty easily with Cassandra, Iron Bull, and Varric. It was a long, epic fight though. The dragon and boss fights in this game are insanely fun.

The KE is just a beast. I have a 110 dps staff (item level 16, req lvl 13) which I found at a vendor. It's so much better than even the higher level stuff I'm finding -- including the epic 96 dps staff (req lvl 15) that I got off the dragon. The staff I was using before was like 62 dps, so pretty big upgrade.

I continue to be blown away by how big this game is. The amount of voice acted dialog is ridiculous too. I think I had like a 30 min chat with Josephine the other night exploring all the different dialog options.

I'm starting to get into crafting now too. Really well done again. Been able to craft some pretty sick armor.