Thread: Overwatch
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 12:28 AM
Fuse Member

It's funny, I did originally say Zenyatta was my favorite support with Mercy my least -- and that was all true when I played in beta. But since launch, it's been the exact opposite. Mercy isn't my exactly my favorite still, but I do find myself playing her a lot. She takes some getting used to, and certain groups (i.e. pug coordination) make her more difficult to play than a Lucio, for example. Overall though, I've played Symmetra more than any other hero -- about an hour. But yeah, I like Mercy now.

On the tank side, I agree with you on Roadhog. I really didn't like him during beta, but I enjoy him now. Between his heal and his hook, he's pretty sturdy and easy to play. D.Va is still my favorite, but I can appreciate and don't mind playing all the tanks.

My biggest surprise has been Mei. I've fallen in love with her. I don't get to play her as much as I want because she's usually picked first pretty quickly, but man she's good. Great, game-changing ult, good long-range and high damage alt-fire, great primary fire to counter the higher mobility characters that get in close, and an invuln+self heal. What more could you want?