Thread: Dragon Age 3
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 01:58 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusa View Post
I am just going by the world map shows 1-etc* amount of quests in the zone, I did all the shards and the landmarks one thing I know forsure I didn't get was all the mosaic pieces and the locked doors that need defyhandsfinetools ( need to sped perks might be stuff behind there)
Ah, I never noticed that on the world map. Will have to look for it.

There's a few of little collections like the mosaics. I picked up some bottles too, which is apparently like the mosaics quest. Neat, but I'm not gonna sweat finding them all. I do wonder what the rewards for finding them all is though.

That lockpicking perk is the one I'm going for as well. I hate coming across doors that I can't unlock.

Quote:
mind you I choose fire and it is vulnerable** to cold ( Human Mage ) so I just finished the fire tree now I will go cold, my other mages are frost/lightning, basically 10 mins of staff auto fire
Yeah, I went fire too, but I'm thinking it was a bad idea. The elementals that come out of rifts seem to be fire immune as well. I want to check out how good Fire Mine is, but then I'll probably respec if it's not that good. The storm tree looks like it has some good CC, as well as the winter tree, but lack any big damage spells. TBH, I'm not super excited about any of the mage trees. I was sad Blood Magic isn't in DA3. It was pretty cool in DA2. The mage specializations look good, but no idea when I'll get those.