Thread: (*Lost*)
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via ICQ to Onion Send a message via AIM to Onion Send a message via MSN to Onion
(Before I start, we really need a better name for Anti-Jacob/Smoke Monster because it's annoying. Can we call him Nemesis?)

Anyways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rursusferre View Post
I was thinking that sayid might be jacob, also. glad to see my original hunch of anti-jacob being the smoke monster confirmed.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, that he copied what the smoke monster/Anti-Jacob did with Locke and planned to take Sayid's body knowing he would die. But there's only one body so that theory has some holes.

What was with the comment about Richard being in chains? We've thrown around ideas for a long time about Richard being one of the crew members from the Blackrock (wasn't that the name of the boat in the jungle?). Maybe he was a prisoner on the ship and Jacob showed mercy and granted him stewardship over the island or something. Or maybe, (this is a little out there), Richard is a former slave that built the temple. We all know about the numerous hieroglyphics all over the place in the temple and in that statue, maybe that's what Anti-Jacob meant.

About Anti-Jacob's home, I think it's the temple. Remember when the french team was with Jin and they were attacked? The smoke monster came out of that hole in the wall where Hurley/Jack/Jin/Kate just went into the ground to get to the temple. Maybe he wasn't allowed to disturb the people living in the temple while Jacob was alive because he stopped him or something. Also, remember Ben's experience being engulfed by the smoke monster, seeing Alex and all that, that all happened under the temple. Seems to me like the temple was built for the smoke monster.

About the spring being all dark colored, I think that was caused by Jacob dying, that he was the source of the healing in the spring. That's what that crazy azn was doing when he cut his hand, he was seeing if it would heal.

Just some preliminary thoughts. Fucking awesome start to the season, I'm really stoked.

Can't wait for Asano's post.

Last edited by Onion; 02-03-2010 at 11:07 PM.