Thread: Skyrim 11-11-11
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 01:30 PM
Fuse Member

Yeah, if I ever play the game again, my next character would be a conjurer. My original plan was to be a thief/archer that would summon in a pet for battles. But swapping between spells and the bow proved too slow. Besides, like you found out, most times you can 1-shot mobs w/ sneak attacks. I wanted to do more with daggers and backstabbing, but I think sneak attacks with bows do more damage. Though I hear there are handwraps from DB that increase the backstab multiplier by another 15x. 30x backstabs must be insane.

Choosing between Alchemy, Enchanting, and Smithing is a tough choice. Smithing is the easiest, but least useful of the three, I think. Especially if you play a magic user. Alchemy might be the most useful, but I don't know if I could ever level that up again. With max alchemy and enchanting (for 4pc +25% alchemy gear), I could make poison pots that added 180 damage, and paralyzation pots that lasted 30 seconds. But I guess enchanting and alchemy kind of depend on each other to be super useful. So choosing just one would keep things pretty balanced. That's a good call.

That's a great map Yoox, and a good indication of just how much content is in the game.