View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Fuse Member

Favorite WoW Videos

With Pandaland just a week away, and being the nostalgic type that I am, I was listening to my "WoW Music" playlist today. It's my collection of songs that were played on a bunch of the player-made videos I used to watch back during vanilla and TBC.

I thought it might be fun to share some of our favorites. I'm betting/hoping most can be found on youtube nowadays.

I'll start things off with one of my all-time favs: Fusion vs Huhuran (AQ40). I can't tell you how many times I've watched this one, and how many times my old guild wiped on this encounter.

What I really love about this particular video is how well synched the music is with the fight. The lyrics are spot on. The musical decresendo at 33% and then crescendo at the 30% enrage and burn phase. That crescendo, seeing Huhu enrage, and watching the dps go all out... still give me goosebumps. The nerd screams at the end cap it off. It's near perfection, imo.

I used to download the same song back in the day and play it during our own Huhuran attempts to get myself amped up. =P

Last edited by Gogan; 09-14-2012 at 04:52 PM.