View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 01:26 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogan View Post
I'm guessing Dawn insisted on getting Noah back simply as a show of dominance. Like the other cops said about her, she needs to maintain the appearance that she's in control. Anything less would be seen as weakness and undermine her authority. It's bullshit of course, but that's how she thinks/operates. She was probably also bitter about losing Beth, whom she had grown close to, and kind of lashed out at her by taking the one thing she knew Beth cared about.
Well said. I agree with all of it.

Quote:

As for Morgan, I assumed he was tracking Rick all this time. The fact that he seemed surprised when he saw Rick's name on the map goes against that thinking though. I have no idea what he's up to now.
Same boat.

Quote:

Anyone else watch Talking Dead afterwards? They had the actress that plays Beth on, and she broke down several times throughout the show. She seemed really sad that she wouldn't get to be with all her friends from the show anymore. Gotta be rough to get killed off and be told "you can't play with us anymore." Was also shocking to hear the actress who plays Maggie talk -- she has an English accent! For a Brit, she sure does a good southern accent on the show.
I usually don't watch it. Maybe I should, the actors talk about the characters they play and what they think about what's going on. Does give you little more closure. Sad about Beth breaking down on the show. I wanted to see her character progress some more. She really seemed liked the character would turn into a not taking no crap from anyone with evil intentions type. Thinking about it really seems like the group is sort of a righteous crusade. I mean I wouldn't go that far, but they are doing some extra cleaning up since the Governor.

I think it makes them stronger as a group. Might also make them weaker if they try to do to much. Beth is a good example of knowing when to fold.

Enjoying this season, look forward to next years return.