Thread: (*Lost*)
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogan View Post
Yeah, I dunno. I guess that means Claire died at some point, got taken to the temple to be "saved", got "infected" and somehow escaped the others, and now lives like Russou did. Makes me wonder whether the same thing happened to Russou at some point as well, or the rest of her team. Remember how she always said the rest of her team got sick? And with Claire looking/acting just like Russou, maybe Russou was sick as well. It's been a while since I saw the episodes that focused on that story, so I might be mistaken again. Obviously there's some link between this sickness and the man in black.

What about Ben? Remember as a boy he was shot and taken to the temple, and Richard said that if they helped him, Ben would never be the same. He would lose his innocence, or something like that? Maybe there's some connection there as well.

Oh wow, you're right. I totally forgot about that scene. I really need to rewatch everything again.
Haven't seen an uneventful episode as this one in a long time but it's a good point about Ben and losing his innocence, that he would never be the same. Makes you wonder about the rest and the whole thing all together.

1) So the temple was meant to heal people so they don't die or was it?(while Jacob was alive)? But if this is true the whole Ben losing his innocence thing doesn't make sense.

2) They tryed to save Sayid or did they? By using the water to heal him(they didn't know Jacob was dead at this point still btw, but the water wasn't clear so they knew something was wrong)? Or did they just simply kill him and have him revive(undead lol?) Just to want to poison him? This doesn't seem to have a clear path at all.