View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
when daenerys was trying to buy that slave army and the dude kept calling her a whore and talking all that shit. the translator had to change up basically everything he said lol
Yes! I was cracking up at that. The nipple slicing was brutal to watch. But I loved the part when Barristan, the former Lord Commander of the King’s Guard, showed up and pledged himself to Daenerys. I hope that guy gets some revenge this season.

Quote:
and cerseis seemed fucking pissed at margaery. she had sansa in her pocket and but now margaery does what the fuck she wants.
Margery is gonna be another character everyone will hate, so she's a perfect fit for Joffrey. The tension between Margery and Joffrey will definitely be interesting. I don't remember how she came into the picture in S2, so I really need to go back and rewatch that season.

Quote:
didnt really like the whole scene with rob and the slaughterd people. felt like it wasted to much time.
I didn't catch what was going on in that scene at all. Was that the town that Arya was being held at before she escaped? Did they not show what happened to everyone there, or am I just forgetting? I assume the Lannister army slaughtered everyone for some reason?