View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via ICQ to Onion Send a message via AIM to Onion Send a message via MSN to Onion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhun View Post
No blake, it's where arya was, it's Harrenhal...which i could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure rob never went there, he was headed to Riverrun at this point. Roose Bolton took some men there.

There were a few other things that were different or left out, such as Sam kills a wight with his obsidian (dragonglass). And at the end of the episode with Barristan Selmy...again i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure it takes a while before jorah mormont realizes it's barristan selmy. Also, this just might not be in there yet but selmy has a sidekick, stong belwas.

Also it's fun watching you guys speculate on what might happen, don't worry i won't ruin anything.
I couldn't tell if that was supposed to be Harrenhal or another castle. I need to re-watch that scene where they show the castle's skyline. The Qyburn entry makes me think Harrenhal.

I was disappointed they left out the Sam bit, but we'll see.

You don't know it's Selmy until the 4th or 6th book, can't remember which. They had to do it this way simply because the show watchers would have realized it if they didn't pretty fast, especially with the "Previously on.." shit. Also, if Belwas isn't in the show I'm gonna be so sad, his character is so awesome.

*** SLIGHT SPOILER FOR NON BOOK READERS ***

I think the most interesting part was that they don't mention that Daenerys can understand the trader the entire time but chooses to pretend like she doesn't so that she can get a true estimation of the man and his ilk.

Last edited by Onion; 04-03-2013 at 12:54 PM.