Thread: GoT S4 is out
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 01:00 PM
Fuse Member

I liked Tyrion killing his dad getting a little redemption for himself after being pretty much (put in every situation by his father hoping he would be dead)

ya stannis attack on the wildlings I didn't understand, maybe 400 the first night were were the other 9600 to fight stannis 300-400 knights. Looks like a slaughter of 5 sheep by armed men on horseback.

Brans story I think is going to be neat, tbh I think he will be rooted to that tree right beside that oldman for a while.

Arya story was amazing love how she finally used her Iron coin and by saying the line automatically earned her respect/cabinspace/a ride.

My thoughts on Arya/Hound was, she was always one to reason with people as to why they should not be lingering in pain, and usually the person in "need" of a swift death are trying to talk/linger. ( and if I am right usually the Hound was the one who ended up killing the person saving their agony)

With the hound he is begging her to end his pain swiftly, but she removed his name from her list and is unable to just kill him. Ever since she met her fellow assassin friend Jaqen H'ghar she almost used the same rules to her killing(must be on a list//save people=killpeople0. the only one that I remember at this time she killed who wasn't on any list was that fat boy early in the series. I might be wrong maybe 2 people.

in season 7 I forsee the Hound jumping from a cliff to land on the dragon bran is warg'd to help Jon snow, kill the mountain 2.0 if that crazy wackjob maeser gets him standing again. Oberyns a bad ass poisoning his blades.

Last edited by Fusa; 06-16-2014 at 01:04 PM.