Thread: Dragon Age 3
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Fuse Member

I have not played the other Dragonage games so I dont fully understand the back story nor do I understand why Varric's chesthair is fucking beastly, but I do still get a sense of what is going on in this game.

( I suppose you dont need to know the characters as much to understand the story )

With that said it is not linear at all and to be honest right now I have no fucking clue if what I am doing benefits the main plot or even gives me anything good, I am more doing it because it is "something" else to do and I generally want 100% done.

The main quest leads you to certain area's on the map but once you get close to the target area something pop's up and you have to be opportunistic ( pretty much if you are close to it you click it you don't want to run back and forth) but this leads to randomness.

Overall enjoying the game (not because there is nothing else new) but because of the look and the flow, they defiantly put a lot of work into the voice acting and I will probably play again (at the moment I am doing it with the mages) I will do it the second time through with the templars.

Also I just found the mounts and I am almost level 9 apparently you can get it at lvl 2-3 if you know where you are going, GOD I wish I knew, ohhh the more you know.

Last edited by Fusa; 11-21-2014 at 05:39 PM.