View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 01:42 PM
GoL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogan View Post
I'm guessing Dawn insisted on getting Noah back simply as a show of dominance. Like the other cops said about her, she needs to maintain the appearance that she's in control. Anything less would be seen as weakness and undermine her authority. It's bullshit of course, but that's how she thinks/operates. She was probably also bitter about losing Beth, whom she had grown close to, and kind of lashed out at her by taking the one thing she knew Beth cared about.

As for Morgan, I assumed he was tracking Rick all this time. The fact that he seemed surprised when he saw Rick's name on the map goes against that thinking though. I have no idea what he's up to now.

Anyone else watch Talking Dead afterwards? They had the actress that plays Beth on, and she broke down several times throughout the show. She seemed really sad that she wouldn't get to be with all her friends from the show anymore. Gotta be rough to get killed off and be told "you can't play with us anymore." Was also shocking to hear the actress who plays Maggie talk -- she has an English accent! For a Brit, she sure does a good southern accent on the show.
Actually most Brits can typically do a good southern accent. Incidentally the southern draw we know of today came from British Royalty. I saw a show about that a while back of how the southern accent came to be, and it was the British influence, especially upper class.

Alliance --
Balrin|Brondor|Gronthor|Ironshot|