View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 01:28 PM
God

its not bad, its a lot like all the other MMO's.

There is a main quest line and then little sub quest. The questing is ez, most kill quest are like 5 mobs, the quest items drop for everyone, and the gathering quest are lootable by the whole party. You get these quest that you can only do so many per every few hours. You go to a spot and initiate it and it allows you to pick a difficulty setting 1-4. The higher setting the more reward you get.

also things like "rifts" spawn randomly where everyone in the zone can go inside the area and kill shit to complete it. you get ranks depending on how much you contribute

moving around from place to place is kind of tedious and confusing but it is starting to get easier. its got loading screens between each zone. you can pay to teleport to main crystals you have already activated. the return skill has a 15min CD and takes you to the crystal you designated as home. there is gryphon type things but they kinda suck. you get your first mount at 22.

once you get to like 18 or 20 you unlock the availability to be any class in the game. Just do a little questline for each and then all you go to do is change your wep and it changes your class. but each class has its own lvls so if I change my 22 archer to a paladin then i go back to lvl 1. its a pretty cool concept so you dont have to make a lot of diff chars.

gathering/crafting is just like changing ur class. when you go to your gather/craft mode you lose your current class and everything. also you wear totally different gear while in this mode.

currently our toons are like lvl 22 but in order to progress the main questline you need to have lvl19 gather/crafting so we pretty much just stopped there