Thread: GoT S4 is out
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 06:57 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via AIM to Rhun Send a message via MSN to Rhun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooxra View Post
He knows everything that matters pretty much when it comes to his family. Is why he planned to use the trial to force Jamie into having kids that will allow the name to go on, knowing well that Jamie would protect Tyrion. He doesn't care about the hardships that he will be putting Tyrion into. He has been doing it to him all his life. The problem is that Tyrion is to smart for one and he is no coward.

I don't know if Tyrion would ask Jamie to fight for him like he would of before cause of the one hand and all. Bronn wouldn't do it either cause even tho they are pals the risk might be to high for any reward. Since the prince is a judge and the trial's champion will most likely be the mountain. This is where I think the prince will step in to champion Tyrion just to get his revenge on the mountain. Not really cause of Tyrion.
It's been a while but I think in the books Bronn is being hunted down at this point. They made him into a lord I think, or at least he was marrying some fat lady, but I think Cersei or someone ordered him dead as soon as Tyrion got thrown in jail. Another thing to note that really makes no difference in the story but interesting nonetheless (since we're talking about Bronn), he wasn't the one that was training Jaime, Ilyn Payne was the one because he had no tongue and couldn't tell anyone.

NM I got it wrong, he turns down the offer to champion Tyrion for another offer. Wonder how they'll do that in the show.

Last edited by Rhun; 05-13-2014 at 07:01 PM.