Gentlemen of Leisure

Go Back   Gentlemen of Leisure > Public Forums > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 03-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Fuse Member

Lost S5 E8 "LaFleur"

Good start to this one with the big monument, is that ancient times? I remember in season 1 didn't they see big monuments like that once before?

So Horace trusts "Jim LaFleur" to become his head of security. Then gets Jules to deliver Horaces son, which i'm sure will turn out to be some big part of the series probably.

Daniel sees his love as a child. Wonder how this is going to turn out!

So Jules delivers the child. The mother and the child lives. What's up with that?

Richard! Oh o. Soy tells him part of the story and makes a mends so the hostiles don't mess up the dharma.

Soy and jules get together and fall in love. He says he is over Kate. They come back and Soy couldn't tell Jules they were back. So he hide his feelings when he saw Kate? So now they are back together.

Locke and Ben are still at present day.

Going to be interesting to see what happens next!

Old 03-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Fuse Member

I was pretty disappointed with last night's episode. Maybe this storyline will play a bigger part in the story-arc later on, but I could've done without it all. They're starting this whole new story between the O6, Dharma, and the Others, and it all seems unnecessary. Wow, a new love triangle between Juliet, Sawyer, and Kate.... who cares?

/snore
Old 03-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asano View Post
I was pretty disappointed with last night's episode. Maybe this storyline will play a bigger part in the story-arc later on, but I could've done without it all. They're starting this whole new story between the O6, Dharma, and the Others, and it all seems unnecessary. Wow, a new love triangle between Juliet, Sawyer, and Kate.... who cares?

/snore
I was surpised with the other storyline too at first. When i thought about it, it made sense that since they told a 3 year story with those off the island that it would only make sense to tell a 3 year story with those on it? I guess in a way. But then they meet up with the flashs. But Locke and Ben are still at present.

It's weird. Lots more questions to be answered i guess. Will be interesting how they piece it all together now.

Old 03-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via AIM to Cruci
They went back in time to about the time that Dharma first formed, so maybe the chick was pregnant off the island.

And agreed, they needed to provide a little backstory. Otherwise the O6 crash and...oh wow, they're still here after 3 years. Wonder how that happened?
Old 03-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Fuse Member

I also thought they put too time into the five characters that joined Dharma. Does this mean we have to watch a two episode arch when they find Bernard/Rose and the rest of the losties from the beach?

The statue was obviously the best part of the episode. It is intersting that some of the theories online have said that the time-travel can't go back farther than when the time machine was built. They sure looked to be back way before the well and the orchid were made which would put them pre-1960 and pre-time machine.

Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather.