Gentlemen of Leisure

Go Back   Gentlemen of Leisure > Public Forums > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 03-19-2009, 05:24 AM
Fuse Member

Lost S5 E9 "Namaste"

Plane crash yes! The missing piece of the puzzle. Where are they? "Ben: How would i know". I'm surpised that Sun doesn't mash him out on the spot!

I like how they are very surpised when Sawyer tells them it's 1977.

So Kate, Jack, Hurley gonna be joining Dharma with the new batch of recuits.

Sun, Frank, Ben in the future(if that's the future with the new group) where is John? Sun hitting Ben in the back of the head made me laugh.

The babies name is Nathan, heh.

So Chan, the video dude is there too.

Jin captures a hostile, guess who!

Jack's daddy(Christian)(Doesn't look so dead) takes Sun to Jin's picture. So She and possibly Frank gonna go on a journey huh?

Look who they end it with, Ben the kid!

So let's see. Jules marking her territory with Kate lol! Sawyer marks his territory with Jack lol! Sayid looks screwed, meets kid Ben and looks like he wants to kill him on the spot kinda. Seeing Chan there was interesting. Jules gonna cry when she finds out who Nathan is.

So Ben in the future goes back to his island(Or should i say Sun takes him there after he wanted to go there). Didnt the others leave somewhere before that? I forgot. Might explain why it's dead there now and Christian was there? So i guess i wonder how Sun is going on her journey. How does Frank fit in now? How is Sawyer gonna get Sayid out of that mess.

That bald guy at the flame seems very angry. Not much story there besides he is going to tell horis...

So Jack and the rest in 1977 think John is dead. He wasn't in this episode. Obviously the future part of todays show Namaste was before the last one explaining some more. So will be interesting how he fits in, then where they go from there. Is John gonna go back in time? Does the Dharma still get wiped out now? Seems so with the future in place right now since the picture was up with them.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:08 AM
Fuse Member

Also think i left out Hurley being the chef made me laugh(Make the fatboy cook). I'm wondering about Ben in the future too, is he in the sick bed badly hurt cause Sun whacked him? Or did something further happen.

Old 03-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Jules gonna cry when she finds out who Nathan is.
Who's Nathan? I thought they said "Ethan", which was one of the others (the guy that kidnapped Claire, tried to kill Charlie, etc)

I was also thinking the reason Ben didn't get teleported to 1977 was because he already exists there as a boy. But that wouldn't explain why Sun wasn't teleported either.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:44 PM

Send a message via MSN to Hondadude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asano View Post
Who's Nathan? I thought they said "Ethan", which was one of the others (the guy that kidnapped Claire, tried to kill Charlie, etc)

I was also thinking the reason Ben didn't get teleported to 1977 was because he already exists there as a boy. But that wouldn't explain why Sun wasn't teleported either.

Yep said Ethan
Old 03-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondadude View Post
Yep said Ethan
Yeah i might be mistaken on name. Lots left unexplained like always. I'm wondering if Sayid has any influence on Ben doing what he does now. Would like to know why John is alive for one and for two why isn't he in 1977 too. I have many questions but no answers. Time to get lost next week again.

Old 03-19-2009, 03:10 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via AIM to rursusferre
yeah alot of stuff unawnsered, like why ben, john and sun are in the present, and the others aren't. Thats the biggest thing to me.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Fuse Member

TBH, I was fairly bored watching Lost the last couple weeks. All that matters right now is Friday night's unfortunate and much-anticipated ending of BSG. No other show even compares.

P.S. Anyone see the BSG special on Monday? It was a real eye-opener with respect to the actors' take on the show. I hate Laura Roslin even more now that I saw that. She sucks even IRL.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:55 PM
Fuse Member

I love Trish and want to kiss her face so much. As for the last frakkin special, i enjoyed it. It closes the door on the series, really can't wait till friday to see how they end it. This season has been alittle weird while we all(that watch it) enjoyed the show i think i want to know the background on starbuck the most right now.

So not to get to off topic here i'll drop you with this.

Xeno found something for you lost fans to see.