Gentlemen of Leisure

Go Back   Gentlemen of Leisure > Public Forums > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 04-14-2010, 01:18 AM
Fuse Member

Wow, just caught up after missing last week's episode. Two really great episodes finally!

I loved the preview for next week's episode too, when they played Willy Wonka over the upcoming scenes:

There's no earthly way of knowing / Which direction we are going / Not a speck of light is showing / So the danger must be growing / Are the fires of hell a-glowing? / Is the grisly reaper mowing? / Yes, the danger must be growing / And they're certainly not showing / Any signs that they are slowing!

So perfect!!
Old 04-14-2010, 06:55 AM
Fuse Member

Send a message via AIM to rursusferre
well, hurley and desmonde only remember after being told/coming in contract with two people who were dead in world A. Desmond met charlie and hurley met libby. Charlie and Libby were the ones who remembered first, and then told hurley and desmonde. Also, Daniel faraday remembered as well.

Last edited by rursusferre; 04-14-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:57 AM
Fuse Member

Also when that chick exploded I died laughing. Jack has been acting differnet and I think it's because whatever has had to happen to him to make him "it" might have happened. I think that maybe when he saw Locke, he didn't see Locke. Locke recognized this and smiled realizing his was his new Jacob.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:35 AM
Fuse Member

Send a message via ICQ to Onion Send a message via AIM to Onion Send a message via MSN to Onion
I just realized that Desmond may have been trying to give Locke a near death experience like he and Charlie both had in order to give him his flash to the other reality.

BTW calling it right now, that limo driver for Widmore has some semi important role to play in all of this.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rursusferre View Post
well, hurley and desmonde only remember after being told/coming in contract with two people who were dead in world A. Desmond met charlie and hurley met libby. Charlie and Libby were the ones who remembered first, and then told hurley and desmonde. Also, Daniel faraday remembered as well.
Didn't seem like when Hugo and Desmond were told about the people they loved is what triggered it. It's when they felt that moment of love that triggered it. Cause Charlie tryed to convince Desmond and he wouldn't listen till he went out to see Penny. Libby told Hugo, but he couldn't remember either till she kissed him is what triggered it. So Desmond is now Q-pid. As for Locke, that theory sounds just about right. Seems like Desmond is going to make enough of them have that strong experience they need to cause the shift like Faraday tryed to with the nuke.

I missed the preview. I'm wondering if Desmond is dead from being tossed into the well. Looking forward to seeing what happens with Locke/Jack in B. I'd like to see if Faraday comes back into the mix and helps Desmond finish what he has started. Also looking forward to seeing what happens with the camps meeting up.

Last two episodes were great. Can't wait to see next.

Old 04-14-2010, 10:01 AM
Fuse Member

Send a message via ICQ to Onion Send a message via AIM to Onion Send a message via MSN to Onion
How many episodes do we have left?
Old 04-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Fuse Member

Desmonde is alive.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rursusferre View Post
Desmonde is alive.
Figured he was.

What about the Locke situation, i'm wondering what about if he does have that moment where he can see the memories of Locke on the island. Does Locke help Desmond fight Smokey or does Locke in world B become Smokey? Then Smokey in world B if so trys to kill Desmond there like in world A.

Hmm..

Old 04-14-2010, 02:57 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion View Post
How many episodes do we have left?
That was 12th but i think episode one counts as 2 so that was really 11? Then the final is 2 so maybe 5 left(4 plus final?)? Something like that.

Old 04-14-2010, 03:02 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucholza View Post
hahaha I thought the same thing. The Hugo flash started and I thought "man fuck this fatass this episode already sucks"

I'm assuming by world A you mean the timeline on the island and world B is the timeline where they never crashed on the island - if so then I don't think so. Desmonde and Hugo aren't dead and they're both remembering.

My favorite part of the episode tonight was probably when that one bitch blew up right as she was about to tell them what the island actually is. Did anyone else think Desmonde was going to run down Locke? The way he was looking at him while Ben was talking just didn't seem right. I wonder if Desmonde doing that will have any impact on the timeline with the island.

Remember a few seasons ago when Whidmore's ship came to the island with Farraday and co. and Desmonde and the doctor or someone were having those flashes where they were in a different place and their consicousness was shifting? I forgot all about that until this episode - did they ever explain what was happening to Desmonde after he "anchored" himself with Penny to stop it or did they just leave it at that?

I have the feeling this is alternate timeline we're seeing this season is the same kind of thing and eventually that shift of consciousness will happen.
Yeah Elana blowing up was pretty funny.

Probably so about the shifting. Now that you bring it up it is similar.

Btw Richard also brought up tonight what the island actually is to Hugo, but we still don't know what it is.