Gentlemen of Leisure

Go Back   Gentlemen of Leisure > Public Forums > Off-Topic Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Fuse Member

BEGIN

Where it left off S5.

Anti-Jacob(Jacob's nemesis) found a loop-hole to become John Locke(which still doesn't make sense due to Locke being a corpse), uses Ben to kill Jacob for him.

They go with Faraday's plan to blow up the hatch with the hydrogen bomb to stop the plane from ever crashing on the island. Which they suceed to do, resulting in Juliet's demise.

Before you read this part *Huge spoiler* so watch the first episode before reading.

So three different periods going on, them back on the plane(one), them on the island with the swan hatch blown up(two), the ones that were in the present period still playing that out with Jacob just dying(three). Doesn't seem like a travel through time thing. The whole plane thing makes no sense since period (two) and (three) seem to be the same time period.

(Period one, on the plane)Woah! So Jack was right(or was he?) it looks like about detonating the bomb and stoping the crash from ever happening. Desmond on the plane! So it looks like none of them remember each other or what happened. The island is underwater! They land in LA safely. Plot goes on.

(Period two, on the island)Looks like Jack was wrong(or was he?) about detonating the bomb. So weird. So how are they on the plane but also on the island. Looks like Juliet might be alive. Oh looky Jacob wants to talk to Hugo, but he's a island ghost. They are now at the temple

(Period three, in the present)Jacob still dead. Anti-Jacob is the black smoke! Richard knows anti-Jacob.

So Jacob is trying to keep the survivors alive on the island or else something bad is going to happen. Now that Jacob is dead there is no stopping anti-Jacob from getting to them? The magic dust on the ground says otherwise!

So no wonder Hugo had so much good luck, that peace sign in his guitar case. I need one of those.

Anti-Jacob wants to get home, where is home Iowa? Maybe hell? Lol. I'm very interested in knowing this asap! I would like to know where Jacob/Anti-Jacob are originally from.

I have a better question, is Sayid Sayid and the water saved him? or is Sayid Jacob?

So how does this loop-hole work that anti-Jacob is exploiting and using John's body. Will John ever be alive as himself again?

Great episode. It wouldn't be lost without questions.