Gentlemen of Leisure

Go Back   Gentlemen of Leisure > Public Forums > General Discussion > Frontpage

Old 12-14-2010, 11:08 AM
Fuse Member

Cataclysm: Week 1

Whew! The first week of Cataclysm is official over, and the guild is finally ready to get back to their normal routine, both in-game and IRL.

While there's some disagreement within the guild about whether we consider ourselves a hardcore guild or not (our regular schedule is only 8 hours a week, after all), there's no question that this week, we were as hardcore as they come.

Actions speak louder than words, and I think the results of ours speak for themselves:

I'm extremely proud of this guild and our accomplishments this week. Every single one of us leveled hard right out the gates, grinded heroics immediately after, skilled up professions, and farmed raiding mats. We were inside raid instances only 2 days after release downing bosses and continued a grueling pace for 6 days straight with unwavering focus and drive. Some of us even found a few hours sleep in between it all. =P And we had an absolute blast!

Our rankings will no doubt begin to fall as we get back to our normal routine, but we'll enjoy the glory while it lasts. At least we can now say, with proof, that we can hang with the best guilds in the world during new content.

Of course we're not done yet! We still have 3 end bosses and heroics to clean up, and we'll be keenly focused on meeting those goals in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.

Last edited by Gogan; 12-14-2010 at 01:10 PM.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:27 AM
Fuse Member

Send a message via ICQ to Onion Send a message via AIM to Onion Send a message via MSN to Onion
I think I see Therazane on your shoulder, Asano. :P
Old 12-14-2010, 04:05 PM
Fuse Member

Well said.