Gentlemen of Leisure

Go Back   Gentlemen of Leisure > Public Forums > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 04-16-2009, 11:05 AM
Fuse Member

Lost S5 E13 "Some like it Hoth"

Background check time for Miles. I like how he can see what corpses knew. While is cuts away from the Anubis(awesome) story, i'm still enjoying how this other part is playing out and looking forward to seeing what happens in the 70's. I want to see if Ben still kills all of them and how and if that will still play out. Also want to see if Miles and his dad go on a camping trip in the forest and play some baseball(tear to my eye).

So i want to know more about the dudes in the van and how they think they are on the winning team.

Old 04-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via ICQ to Onion Send a message via AIM to Onion Send a message via MSN to Onion
I liked the episode, mostly because we got to see the return of my favorite character, Daniel Faradey (sp?) right at the end. Now we have a concrete explanation for his presence at the start of the season in the cave of the Orchid. Those guys in the van that warned Miles were a little pathetic tbh, if they really wanted to keep him from going to the island they would have told him more information, almost seemed like they wanted him to go, the whole curiosity killed the cat idea. Not totally convinced they know wtf they're doing.

I think that the reason Miles' mom said that their dad abandoned them is because he made a choice to do his duty with Dharma instead of sticking with them that ended up killing him and she left the island with Miles.

I still have no f'ing clue what lies in the shadow of the statue, but I'll keep watching until I do.