Gentlemen of Leisure

Go Back   Gentlemen of Leisure > Public Forums > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 02-25-2015, 09:37 PM
Fuse Member

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...to-90-minutes/

90 minute season finale on March 29. Really enjoying this season so far.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:17 PM
Fuse Member

Brutal episode last night. And another one unexpectedly bites the dust.

I wonder if this new mayor's plan isn't to basically get rid of her own weak people and have Rick's group effectively take over. Basically her own method of self-preservation. I guess she'd have to prove herself useful Rick's group somehow. She seems smart and cunning though, so she has to have an end-game in mind.

Wonder how she'll react next episode when she finds out what happened during Glenn's supply run.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:57 AM
Fuse Member

I think she is worried that seeing how strong Ricks group is/was since arriving that she is now losing her power. The construction leader saying how Abraham is a great leader and should be in charge of that operation. Maggie vouching.

I think Rick is going to not allow his group members to die off cause of the weak group not meshing well with his, getting his people killed. It's gonna come head to head. I think Rick is going to confront that girl he likes husband and it's gonna get ugly and that will probably make the groups go at each other.

Or

Quote:
Wonder how she'll react next episode when she finds out what happened during Glenn's supply run.
That was her son and all right?

I like how they showed off the cowards of the show. Eugene stepping up and protecting his friend and helping the group out instead of running. You know he thought about running. Then we have the priest. Oh boy, this guy has some nerve judging the group after what he did to his flock. Then telling her about the bad things that the group did to survive.

Looking forward to this.

Old 03-17-2015, 02:35 PM
Fuse Member

TBH I thought that was two unexpected deaths sure 100% Noah but it should not have been her son to die should have been the other random( then her son would have been the cause of noahs death and even more a rift between the two).

I like that Eugine is growing a pair over the episodes, I thought he would have died long ago ( some time around terminus)

that Priest's speech to that woman was very self-reflective about "satan disguises himself as a servant of light, false apostles of righteousness, undeserving" etc etc "tearing apart everything they have built" . Not to mention he seen a gift from Rosemary and tore the shit out of that bible. RIP bible

Abraham goes haxsawjimdougan (motherdick) on the pack of zombies probably the best we have seen of him ( HE IS BACK READY TO F A's)

Last edited by Fusa; 03-17-2015 at 02:38 PM.
Old 03-23-2015, 10:41 AM

Lots of drama this week! I was left under the assumption that the show WON'T be following the comics on how Alexandria's arc progresses. Guess we'll see in the finale, can't wait!
Old 03-23-2015, 12:49 PM
Fuse Member

LLLLLLALWWWLLLLLLLL did you see that ending WOW that was a good one.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:36 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via AIM to rursusferre
Wow. This was a good season.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:16 PM
Fuse Member

Good last episode. I knew Rick was going to kill that guy sooner or later, just sux she had to lose her husband to convince her Rick was right.

Morgan scenes always leave me pondering. Morgan said all life was precious. When he let the two guys live that tried to kill him in the back seat I was wondering why he honked the horn? Also when Morgan arrived just in time to see Rick kill that guy, I was wondering what Morgan thought about that, if he does believe all life is precious now.

The wolves saw the pictures of the town that Daryl and Aaron left behind getting out of there in a hurry. The ones they use to recruit people. So S6 is wolves.

Enjoyed the season.

Fear the walking dead this summer. Starts off around the sametime the first season of The walking dead started I assume. In a different area with different cast. Signed up for two seasons. Six episodes for season one.

Old 03-31-2015, 05:10 AM

They had Morgan on Talking Dead afterwards and someone specifically asked about why he honked the horn (I presumed to it was to attract walkers). He explained that his intentions were good, that he wanted to see if any one/thing was around before he set back off in search of Rick.

They never elaborated on how Morgan is going to perceive what he just saw upon entering the walls. I'm assuming he'll at least give Rick a chance to explain himself..

All in all it was a great season. Some people/media outlets out there are complaining about the finale being lackluster, but when you wrap the season up as whole, it was pretty wicked.
Old 03-31-2015, 12:34 PM
Fuse Member

I think it could of been a 2 hour episode. When I was watching the final 10 minutes I was thinking to myself a lot of stuff is still going on to finish in only 10 minutes left.