Gentlemen of Leisure

Go Back   Gentlemen of Leisure > Public Forums > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 02-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Fuse Member

BEGIN

Where it left off S5.

Anti-Jacob(Jacob's nemesis) found a loop-hole to become John Locke(which still doesn't make sense due to Locke being a corpse), uses Ben to kill Jacob for him.

They go with Faraday's plan to blow up the hatch with the hydrogen bomb to stop the plane from ever crashing on the island. Which they suceed to do, resulting in Juliet's demise.

Before you read this part *Huge spoiler* so watch the first episode before reading.

So three different periods going on, them back on the plane(one), them on the island with the swan hatch blown up(two), the ones that were in the present period still playing that out with Jacob just dying(three). Doesn't seem like a travel through time thing. The whole plane thing makes no sense since period (two) and (three) seem to be the same time period.

(Period one, on the plane)Woah! So Jack was right(or was he?) it looks like about detonating the bomb and stoping the crash from ever happening. Desmond on the plane! So it looks like none of them remember each other or what happened. The island is underwater! They land in LA safely. Plot goes on.

(Period two, on the island)Looks like Jack was wrong(or was he?) about detonating the bomb. So weird. So how are they on the plane but also on the island. Looks like Juliet might be alive. Oh looky Jacob wants to talk to Hugo, but he's a island ghost. They are now at the temple

(Period three, in the present)Jacob still dead. Anti-Jacob is the black smoke! Richard knows anti-Jacob.

So Jacob is trying to keep the survivors alive on the island or else something bad is going to happen. Now that Jacob is dead there is no stopping anti-Jacob from getting to them? The magic dust on the ground says otherwise!

So no wonder Hugo had so much good luck, that peace sign in his guitar case. I need one of those.

Anti-Jacob wants to get home, where is home Iowa? Maybe hell? Lol. I'm very interested in knowing this asap! I would like to know where Jacob/Anti-Jacob are originally from.

I have a better question, is Sayid Sayid and the water saved him? or is Sayid Jacob?

So how does this loop-hole work that anti-Jacob is exploiting and using John's body. Will John ever be alive as himself again?

Great episode. It wouldn't be lost without questions.

Old 02-02-2010, 09:55 PM
The Real McCoy

more like how are they on the island in the present but never crashed in 2003?
Old 02-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Infidel

Dude parallel universe sly jesus get yourself in the game retard
Old 02-03-2010, 03:20 PM
The Real McCoy

hey gayd how about you go suck your little haji boyfriends dick
Old 02-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via AIM to rursusferre
I was thinking that sayid might be jacob, also. glad to see my original hunch of anti-jacob being the smoke monster confirmed.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via ICQ to Onion Send a message via AIM to Onion Send a message via MSN to Onion
(Before I start, we really need a better name for Anti-Jacob/Smoke Monster because it's annoying. Can we call him Nemesis?)

Anyways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rursusferre View Post
I was thinking that sayid might be jacob, also. glad to see my original hunch of anti-jacob being the smoke monster confirmed.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, that he copied what the smoke monster/Anti-Jacob did with Locke and planned to take Sayid's body knowing he would die. But there's only one body so that theory has some holes.

What was with the comment about Richard being in chains? We've thrown around ideas for a long time about Richard being one of the crew members from the Blackrock (wasn't that the name of the boat in the jungle?). Maybe he was a prisoner on the ship and Jacob showed mercy and granted him stewardship over the island or something. Or maybe, (this is a little out there), Richard is a former slave that built the temple. We all know about the numerous hieroglyphics all over the place in the temple and in that statue, maybe that's what Anti-Jacob meant.

About Anti-Jacob's home, I think it's the temple. Remember when the french team was with Jin and they were attacked? The smoke monster came out of that hole in the wall where Hurley/Jack/Jin/Kate just went into the ground to get to the temple. Maybe he wasn't allowed to disturb the people living in the temple while Jacob was alive because he stopped him or something. Also, remember Ben's experience being engulfed by the smoke monster, seeing Alex and all that, that all happened under the temple. Seems to me like the temple was built for the smoke monster.

About the spring being all dark colored, I think that was caused by Jacob dying, that he was the source of the healing in the spring. That's what that crazy azn was doing when he cut his hand, he was seeing if it would heal.

Just some preliminary thoughts. Fucking awesome start to the season, I'm really stoked.

Can't wait for Asano's post.

Last edited by Onion; 02-03-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion View Post
About the spring being all dark colored, I think that was caused by Jacob dying, that he was the source of the healing in the spring. That's what that crazy azn was doing when he cut his hand, he was seeing if it would heal.

Just some preliminary thoughts. Fucking awesome start to the season, I'm really stoked.

Can't wait for Asano's post.
Jacob had to be the reason for the healing. Also don't you remember the lucky charm he gave Hugo. He must have some sort of powers for "good" i guess you can call it.

Old 02-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via ICQ to Onion Send a message via AIM to Onion Send a message via MSN to Onion
I thought it was interesting that in the alternate universe that Huge has nothing but good luck, so obviously the bomb going off (or whatever caused the island being under water) changed a lot more than just them not crashing.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Fuse Member

So, I don't get it. Did they get lost again for the 6th time?
Old 02-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via AIM to rursusferre
Also, pretty sure that Jacob dying in the fire, and all the ashes being spread to stop the smoke monster are related. The question is, they have been spreading ashes since the begining of the show (it was around the cottage). Obviously i think they are jacob's ashes.