Gentlemen of Leisure

Go Back   Gentlemen of Leisure > Public Forums > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 10-14-2014, 02:40 PM
Fuse Member

I wasn't complaining; Fusa and I were just kidding. I fully expect this thread to contain spoilers while the show is on the air.

I didn't pick up on either of those things, but I love when shows put in little references like that from previous seasons. Makes your investment in the show that much more valuable. There used to be (might still be) a show that came on right after Walking Dead called The Talking Dead that usually featured an actress or two from the show and they'd talk about the episode. I always learned about little things that I missed. At some point I really need to go back and rewatch the entire series.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:34 PM
Fuse Member

lol, sorry if I came off the wrong way rufus, hard to sarcasm over forums =D also good catch on the blonde guy I didn't notice that.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:54 PM

Good call Mike, I never would've realized that. It took me a few to recognize Morgan. Impressed so far, kinda glad that place went down instantly, back to survival!
Old 10-14-2014, 06:21 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via AIM to rursusferre
What's interesting is that they didn't really aknowledge the guy at all. Was pretty subtle. Also the guy on the table who looked like rick was the guy he held at gun point when he first got there. They shot and killed their own guy.

My wife also completely forgot who Morgan was.
Old 10-14-2014, 06:45 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rursusferre View Post
My wife also completely forgot who Morgan was.
Not gonna lie, I did too. I had to google him to find out who you guys were talking about.
Old 10-21-2014, 02:47 AM
Fuse Member

Second episode: Wow the black guy got caught.

also I think the rev might have kicked all of his congression out of the church to the zombies? what else could he have done? guy seems like an all around pussy
Old 10-21-2014, 11:32 AM
Fuse Member

I'm guessing he just sat there with the doors locked, huddled in a corner while they screamed/cried to be let in. The zombie with the glasses was obviously a good friend who he directly fucked by doing that. Probably even wrote the note.

Bob (the black guy who got caught), just wait, its gonna be cool. Also, I definitely thought that they were gonna make a "dark meat" joke.

I'm curious what is going to happen with this cars with the crosses and kidnapping beth story. It's something that doesn't appear in the comics at all.
Old 10-21-2014, 04:28 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rursusferre View Post
Bob (the black guy who got caught), just wait, its gonna be cool. Also, I definitely thought that they were gonna make a "dark meat" joke.

I'm curious what is going to happen with this cars with the crosses and kidnapping beth story. It's something that doesn't appear in the comics at all.
It was a little disturbing when he said you don't taste bad at all.

I was wondering if Beth is dead, it's been a while since she was taken. Don't think car-nappers have anything to do with Gabriel.

Old 10-21-2014, 08:09 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooxra View Post
It was a little disturbing when he said you don't taste bad at all.

I was wondering if Beth is dead, it's been a while since she was taken. Don't think car-nappers have anything to do with Gabriel.
Oh man, what an awesome ending. I loved that big reveal in the Walking Dead game, and the tv show pulled it off even better. I wish that was how they revealed the group to be cannibals too though, like the game did. Not sure how it went down in the comic. Great ending though. Too bad for Bob.

I had totally forgotten about Beth. I really liked her character last season too. Glad they're bringing her story back.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:03 AM
Fuse Member

I haven't played the game, so i don't know what happens there. But there is more to this from the comic, but i don't want to go on, because its too much of a spoiler. This season has been good. It's kept up the social drama stuff, but also been exciting. Hope this season keeps it up.