Gentlemen of Leisure

Go Back   Gentlemen of Leisure > Public Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-02-2007, 09:09 AM

Hey Akilleuz,

I looked at your profile (kick ass gear btw). What i would suggest is running Heroic Ramparts to pick up the Bracer of the Daring off the last boss.

-or-

Run kara and farm Attumen for the Vambracers of Courage. that should bring your block value up an additional 30-39 points.

Block value enchant would be good too, mats arent too bad either (except the primal earths)
Old 05-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Fuse Member

Send a message via ICQ to Onion Send a message via AIM to Onion Send a message via MSN to Onion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilleuz
...Even got the autoblocker 600 and ofc the old scarab from Chromaggus. Everything! Except bracers from Attumen...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucent View Post
Hey Akilleuz,

I looked at your profile (kick ass gear btw). What i would suggest is running Heroic Ramparts to pick up the Bracer of the Daring off the last boss.

-or-

Run kara and farm Attumen for the Vambracers of Courage. that should bring your block value up an additional 30-39 points.

Block value enchant would be good too, mats arent too bad either (except the primal earths)

L2Read imo
Old 05-03-2007, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Hey Akilleuz,

-or-

Yeah as your friend postet, I alrdy know how badly I need the Courage.

What I don't understand, is the enchant. It's only block rating, for all I know. Don't think you can get with Value.

Also I know why I can't find you guys at armory. I totally forgot you are U.S. Server ^^ hehe
Old 05-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Eventide Emeritus

Akill I just watched a video of yours, downloaded from Filefront. Very good quality and design. Shooting the Mage before Poly was the highlight.

Do you have a Decapitator by any chance? That's easily the best weapon for prot PVP imo, 40 yard range, good for killing people, slow for good burst in what time you get near a player, and the On Use isn't reduced by Armor. I miss that axe.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:20 AM

Ahh yes I know that one. From Prince. Yeah its a really nice axe. Just happend to be one of the drops, +T4 head for warriors, that I have never seen drop yet :-( But it's a really nice weapon true. And even more powerfull against casters like Mages, when being affected by frost nova. But what I didnt know, was that it ignores armor O.o Had no idea. And 40yards is quite a distance actually.

Yeah I think you saw the first movie then :-) When I became High Warlord long time ago. It was rather rare at that time. Our server only had 3 before me and they were more then less hidden´from the public. So made a vid at that time.
Try watch the second sometime mate. The dif. is in the first, I got some of the best healers behind me and in the second, I dont have a single one. Much more fun to fight like that :-)

But all that doesnt matter anymore! Now it's prot PVP :-D Which I find quite fun. The kick came from your cute little clip, where you pwn a mage with a ~5,6k and ~6,5k Shield slams crit ^^
Old 05-03-2007, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion View Post
L2Read imo
yuo win teh intranet!1!

thanks to Onion, i see your after those bracers already.

to answer your question on the shield enchant, there is one with shield block rating but there is also one for shield block value. It will increase it by 18 points.

the mats for it aren't too bad, you will need 10 primal earths though.

Onion let me know if i forgot to read something or left anything out kthx
Old 05-03-2007, 07:43 AM
Fuse Member

Send a message via ICQ to Onion Send a message via AIM to Onion Send a message via MSN to Onion
http://eventideguild.com/forums/show...1&postcount=34

That's you in the video, isn't it
Old 05-03-2007, 08:44 AM

Quote:
yuo win teh intranet!1!
You mispelled this
Old 05-03-2007, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion View Post
congrats on that!

Although, I think Eventide has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You may want to keep those videos and your sexual tendencies private man.

great hijack though, really top notch.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Fuse Member

It only became a hijack after you bit hard and deep into it. I thank you for your cooperation in this heist.