Gentlemen of Leisure

Go Back   Gentlemen of Leisure > Public Forums > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 03-31-2015, 01:08 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via AIM to rursusferre
Yeah grupp. I read that he said he was "making sure the coast was clear". I do think they didn't do a great job of conveying that. I kind of have a feeling we are going to find out the wolves are the 3 people that Alexandria kicked out a long time ago. I think this season was great overall. I don't think the show has to be non-stop action to be good, and I think this season had a good mix of drama, suspense and action. Also, Abraham.
Old 03-31-2015, 01:09 PM
Fuse Member

Yoox, apparently the new show is going to be about the time period when rick was in a coma.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:49 PM
Fuse Member

Just watched the finale tonight. Great ending to a fantastic season -- easily one of the best in the series, imho. I'm kinda glad they didn't end it with some dramatic cliffhanger or a shocking new death (although I was seriously worried about Glen there for a while). Like you said Rufus, they don't need to do that every episode or every finale. Well, I guess they did kill off the old nice guy and that was shocking, but he wasn't exactly a core character. I looooved the wife's reaction ("Rick... do it") and Rick not even hesitating. So much win.

The wolves being the 3 castoffs from Alexandria is a good prediction -- I didn't even think about that. It'll be interesting to see what they can do with that band to make them worthy adversaries for Alexandria.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:38 AM
GoL Member

He was nice but he was the city's engineer. Now they are down a surgeon and the designer of the defense/power. Quite a loss to the community. Next season will probably be pretty rough on the town.

Alliance --
Balrin|Brondor|Gronthor|Ironshot|
Old 04-01-2015, 06:09 PM
Fuse Member

Yeah gronthor, I agree. Those are two highly specialized, invaluable skills that i think rick kind of considers "dead" but, really, you need that shit. We'll see. I agree Asano, all I kept thinking with glenn "they didn't show his body" but the episode kept getting closer and closer to ending and I was like "oh shit, they did it". Unfortunately for Gabriel, Morgan showing up re-begins Walking Dead's "Black Highlander" problem.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:30 PM
Fuse Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rursusferre View Post
unfortunately for gabriel, morgan showing up re-begins walking dead's "black highlander" problem.
lol