Go Back   Gentlemen of Leisure > Public Forums > Off-Topic Discussion

View Poll Results: Continue to PvP.
Yes 5 45.45%
No 6 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Officer

PvP Group

Should We Continue. if you vote no please post why.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Officer

Can't continue to play wow 6 nights a week, i would like a little downtime and pvp is the first on the list to go for me, sorry to all of you who want to continue to PvP.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:10 PM
GoL Member

I know I am new to the mix and would like to see them continue. But cannot blame anyone for not wanting to do them anymore seeing as some/most of you guys do have your mounts/titles from last season.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Fuse Member

We're making next to no headway on rating, people constantly show up late or not at all. I dread PvP nights now and they almost always make me angry, whereas last season they were a lot of fun. I at least want to take a bit of a break and I'd be up for doing it again later on.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:14 PM
Fuse Member

I'm ok with continuing, however I could use a break from needing to be on 5 nights a week.

Also, seems like we are having issues getting a consistent group together.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:22 PM
GoL Member

I voted yes to continue because I really enjoy PvP and gaming with you guys in general but I understand the concerns that the senior members have. We do have a less consistent group this season and in the past several weeks we really have had a lot of backsliding.

Looks like it's over for the PvP group for now, so I may not be online as often, but I'll still be trolling the forums and hanging out in vent a few nights a week to say hi to everyone.

See everyone online again when STAR WARS launches!!
Old 08-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Fuse Member

I enjoy RBG's to much, they are extremely fun. However our group right now isn't that good due to people not showing up or showing up very late. Playing wow to much and I'm becoming frustrated that I rush home most nights for what feels like a waste of time being stuck at 2k. This along with alt runs not being that good need to cut back some, pvp is first to go. Alt run on the chopping block next if it keeps up.

Diablo beta, SW beta, PoE beta being around or being around soon just even more makes me want to relax some before we dive into that stuff.

I'd be fine with going back to pvp at some point if people want/can show up regularly so we can have a decent unit.

Old 08-25-2011, 07:57 PM
GoL Member

I enjoy BGs more then anything else in the game and hope there is a future doing them togather, if not thank you for making me feel welcomed and I would be interested in doing them in the future. In place of cutting them out completely any thoughts on 1 day a week?
Old 08-26-2011, 06:44 AM
Fuse Member

Send a message via ICQ to Onion Send a message via AIM to Onion Send a message via MSN to Onion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucholza View Post
...I dread PvP nights now and they almost always make me angry...
Don't lie, everything makes you angry
Old 08-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Fuse Member

I voted No. We're stuck rating wise, our group comp has always been sub-optimal and some people make the same mistakes every week.

Plus with my new job, I can't guarantee that I'll be around every Mon/Thurs for the rest of the year, so you'll be with a sketchy healer.